• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

2008: What game are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
I just wish Left4Dead would turn out good but I don't have that high hopes. I wish it had at least iron sights and some sort of realism, not just knife running and crouch shooting. :(

Alan Wake could be good but I have no idea what's it supposed to be like. Some videos I've seen look like a mix of Silent Hill and GTA or something. I hope it's a Silent Hillish horror game with a whole lot of better control system.

And I wish ArmA 2 or OFP2 would turn out good. I was eagerly waiting for ArmA but didn't buy it after trying the demo, just didn't convince me to get into it.

I think I'll pick Alan Wake since the premise is awesome.

Upvote 0
I love Mercenaries 1. I'm playing as that swedish dude now. The babe was cool too. Great fun. A not-overplayed setting, freedom aside the missions as well as in the missions, a lot to do besides the missions, subtle tounge-in-cheek humor. The environment could have been made better but it doesn't really matter once you got used to it. I like it.

The new one is suppoed to have co-op! If I had a 360 it would be a must-have for me. As its for pc (appearantly. Its the first time I hear that) I have to see if I can run it. If I can I'm going to get it.

Upvote 0
Storm of War: Battle of Britain, and a little indie RPG called Age of Decadence.

I thought Age of Decadence got shelved?! thought I read something about on NMA... :eek:

Anyways.. aren't you gonna go get Fallout 3 when it arrives? I'm sure Bethesda has learned from previous mistakes and made a good Fallout game.. :D

Upvote 0