• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 girls 1 cup.

Saw the 2 girls... nice
Few seconds later, the cup and closed it.

I am not someone who can watch this sort of sick bs.

Aside from that, I see no point in everyone getting all excited about it...
Videos of this nature aren't really new....

Parents should monitor kids computer use, thats it thats all.
Then again, not all parents know how to even use a computer :(

Upvote 0
I don't have the urge to watch those kind of sick videos at all, to be honest. I can't say I have a "weak" stomach, and I've seen a few sick things (just saw the aftermath of a kid who got killed by his 'friend' with an axe) but I just don't want to watch it.

I don't know why some people want to see a video of someone cutting off his package (apparantly, that exists too) or vids like this one... curiosity? Is this the new 'entertainment'? I guess it does tell something about modern society.

Upvote 0
Its quite ironic, but I think the reason we have this curiosity is because of how censored the western media is!

In South Africa, the newspapers & news would show some really graphic images that you just dont get in Britain for example!

You see footage of the aftermath of a suicide attack. But you dont see the mangled remains of the victims or the attacker. Same with traffic accidents. All you'l see on the news is police tape or one of those white forensic tents!

Sometimes you want to really see what the victims went through because the news never show you the 'true' event! Thats why Liveleak & Ogrish forums are so popular! Not because people are sick, its because people are curious (even though you do get some right retards visiting those sites!! :rolleyes:)

Upvote 0