• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 girls 1 cup.

Dascoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 29, 2007
Okay, so today at school my friends started talking about the "2 girls 1 cup" thing saying it's the most disgusting thing they've ever seen. One of them said he threw up. They told me to watch it tonight, and out of curiousity I did...

Discuss your reactions.

Yeah, let's just say that after noticing all of the internet lulz, I decided to watch this video. Thinking, "Ok, this is probably BS", I really didn't expect too much. But yeah, the acts in that video are absolutely horrifying, and qualify as probably the worst thing I've ever seen in my whole life. About 100 times worse than goatsex, tubgirl, or any of that other crap.

I didn't throw up after watching the whole thing, but let's just say that my desire for food dropped sharply the following days.

Tips for watching "the video" :

- Have an empty stomach

- Keep in mind: that which is seen can't be unseen

Upvote 0
well, by all those "reactions" bout the stupid **** those 2 brainlesss twats did i cant even find the freaking original. wth...what makes people think someone cares about you film yourself !!!!nearly!!111!!!! vomiting because you look at some random stupid **** ? ( woo i react to random bull**** make a video of it and post in youdumb ? WTH..who is the fool right now ? ) Man....one of those days i realize this can only getting worst..:rolleyes: and i bet the next fool is ready to proove me right...armagedon..i greet you..please purge the planet..kthxby :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well at my school, this video has become big . and I mean BIG! Kids are always talking about it. The worst part is, when you are eating, immature kids like to put you on a "mental rollercoaster" as they call it. I have yet to watch the video, and I never will. I heard enough at school. Also, there are videos out of people's reactions to the video. Just youtube it.

Upvote 0