• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 girls 1 cup.

Well, I guess yuo can get used to anything except icicle up yuor arse, because it melts before yuo do.

Show it to a country boy or a nurse that works whit elderly ppl. They won't react that much to it. That is completly natural (unless its faked)stuff they have there. Although I wouldn't use it for that purpose, it is un hygienic after all.

Pretty girls anyhow.

Upvote 0
t's not the most disgusting thing i've ever seen though, that would be the reallive decapitation of a russian soldier with a knife i stumbled over thanks to a certain someone :(
Mate watched it at school but they didnt have sound there, he then thought it was sick it got recorded. Then he urged me to watch it, but i did have sound, and jesus christ i was sick the rest of the night.

Yup, that was the last gore-vid I ever watched... I used to be a badass headbanger, but seeing that broke something within me, making me a pacified wuss for years to come...

And I managed to last a good five seconds of 2girls... :p

Upvote 0