• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

18.5MB update

Come on, did they seriously make the ZED gun impossible to obtain? It's one thing with achievements, but a weapon? I didn't unlock the gun cause no one wanted to help me out finding the pieces and I didn't find a single piece myself in the few games I played, so I wouldn't say their locations are exactly obvious.

I mean not that I play the game much anymore, but the weapon did look kinda cool.

Upvote 0
Come on, did they seriously make the ZED gun impossible to obtain? It's one thing with achievements, but a weapon? I didn't unlock the gun cause no one wanted to help me out finding the pieces and I didn't find a single piece myself in the few games
Found them all on solo in just 1 game at like wave 2.
There are 5 pieces in 1 room, it wasnt that hard until you need 2 more left.

Upvote 0
That is so absolutely retarded that the ZED gun was only unlockable for a brief period of time. It's not a ****ing skin, it's a weapon with a bloody SLOWING effect.

Limited availability of this weapon was announced at the beginning of this event, (even it was present in the pre-game adbox) so I do not see a reason nor logic to ramble about it now.

Not even mentioning Christmas event was extended for a bit, so you had more time to unlock the weapon - come on, Moonbase isn't that large.

Upvote 0