18.5MB update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Civil Engineer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 8, 2012
New York
Any details about what was changed besides the Christmas zeds? Im pretty sure their was a few map exploits/bugs that were discussed, but not sure what else was done.

DarkFalz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2012
Removed all the ZED Gun pieces from Moonbase so you can't unlock it anymore. (If you have unlocked it though, it's still available to buy at the trader).

They also fixed the ammo exploit on the ZED Gun.

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
For skins, a time exclusive thing is cool, but for a unique weapon, that seems harsh.

What was the ammo exploit? If it's fixed, no need to be hush-hush about it, is there?

Nnnarekkk

Nov 17, 2012
For skins, a time exclusive thing is cool, but for a unique weapon, that seems harsh.

What was the ammo exploit? If it's fixed, no need to be hush-hush about it, is there?

I too would like to know what it was.

mganai

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 5, 2013
No more Christmas event either.

You guys should make the Christmas Zeds available all year round to the two themed maps so we can get the achievements. I still haven't gotten the Tis Better To Give one.

mganai

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 5, 2013
* sigh *

All I needed was the Tis Better To Give Achievement.

They should make seasonal achievements accessible year round to their respective maps.

DarkFalz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2012
{Ogg}Grim said:
You dropped the gun when you alt fired it and picked it up again, which gave it a clip of ammo every time you did that.

Actually you didn't have to be alt firing when you dropped it. You just dropped it on the ground, picked it back up and you got 1 free clip of ammo every time.

Freezard

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 7, 2011
Come on, did they seriously make the ZED gun impossible to obtain? It's one thing with achievements, but a weapon? I didn't unlock the gun cause no one wanted to help me out finding the pieces and I didn't find a single piece myself in the few games I played, so I wouldn't say their locations are exactly obvious.

I mean not that I play the game much anymore, but the weapon did look kinda cool.

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Come on, did they seriously make the ZED gun impossible to obtain? It's one thing with achievements, but a weapon? I didn't unlock the gun cause no one wanted to help me out finding the pieces and I didn't find a single piece myself in the few games
Found them all on solo in just 1 game at like wave 2.
There are 5 pieces in 1 room, it wasnt that hard until you need 2 more left.

SmellyEl

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 23, 2012
Found them all on solo in just 1 game at like wave 2.
There are 5 pieces in 1 room, it wasnt that hard until you need 2 more left.

Thread I made in the KF Steam forums for the event also had a link to three guides showing all the pieces. One I made was images only and two others were videos.

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
i hope they will soon release change log! I want to know if any other weapon was changed

Shining Wolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 13, 2011
That is so absolutely retarded that the ZED gun was only unlockable for a brief period of time. It's not a ****ing skin, it's a weapon with a bloody SLOWING effect.

Galkan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 27, 2011
Tychy, Poland
That is so absolutely retarded that the ZED gun was only unlockable for a brief period of time. It's not a ****ing skin, it's a weapon with a bloody SLOWING effect.

Limited availability of this weapon was announced at the beginning of this event, (even it was present in the pre-game adbox) so I do not see a reason nor logic to ramble about it now.

Not even mentioning Christmas event was extended for a bit, so you had more time to unlock the weapon - come on, Moonbase isn't that large.