• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 13th Panzer Division

13th Panzer Division, one of the oldest and mature clan in RO community, is recruiting Euro players again.

We're looking for skilled and dedicated players for our team. You must be 17 or older, and you should have good communication skills.

Get your application in www.13th.redorchestratr.com (temporary website). You will be put in trial and we'll tell you the result.

Upvote 0
Well i think I can post this we are closing 13th due lack of players/members :( SAD but true...it happened to us too. Like to a few clans before us unfortunatley...
GL and have a good life...to all my m8s and friends and to all in this small but great RO community!!

Some of us ;) are still willing to fight so you can drop us a message if its any interest there for old RO farts :p with shaking hands :D

Greets from Aragorn And bow to all 13th honorary members (I think i'm one of them now right? :p)

PS bend over leggo

Upvote 0
Sad but true indeed. Unfortunately, too many of us "grew up" in terms of life responsibilities that took precedence over playing RO. Those that remained were too few to get anything started, or lacked the time or desire to step into a leadership role.

Thus, the end of an era. It was an incredible amount of fun for over 3 years, and I'll never forget it. In fact, I would love to re-start the cycle once I settle down and finish school. For now, it is a bittersweet ending to one of RO's finest clans (if I may say so myself).

Maybe one day I'll finish that port of Stanislalovo..... :)

Upvote 0
It was a privilege playing with you guys. I'm so sad because this had to happen. So many great guys, great organisation, much fun.

If there would be any "re-starting the settle", I'll be there again. For now, rest in peace 13th. I will be continuing my clanning elsewhere, but 13th will always be different for me :)

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear this 13th. You will always be welcome on the Ez25 forums/server.

Ez25 is having the same problem, the group we used to be has grown up or moved on. It saddens me really, out of 14-16 really close-knit players we had in the mod, there are five of us left (Myself, Borat, Mode47, Ling Captiankil).

We have decided that we'll no longer compete in anything serious but that we'll stick together as long as possible, even if its just chatting on TS. Maybe 13th should do the same?

p.s I just recalled one of Ez's clanmatches against 13th in the mod....Good times..I believe that you raped us...hard..:eek:

Upvote 0
It's been... 6 years?

It's been... 6 years?

I gotta say I got curious and decided to drop in and say hi but I guess I'm half a year too late lol :(

It's rare to find as good a bunch of ppl randomly online as 13th, quite an experience for sure. I can't believe I'm an old fart now, I remember being the youngest member haha I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK NOW :O

Anyway, MSN's still [email protected], all you 'old farts' should drop a line now that I've started using it again.

-Dillinger/66

Upvote 0
Well it took long enough, but we finally got http://www.13thpanzerdivision.com back up and running.

It had been lost since 2007, but Rhohan recently brought it back from the dead using a backup that was done on the day it went down.

As far as our clan returning for more action, I'm sure we could swing it but are currently just having fun pubbing from time to time.

RabidEnglishBstard, did you used to go by a different name?

Upvote 0