• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 13th Panzer Division

13th20avatar20roladder9fd.jpg

Clan Name: 13th Panzer Division
Clan Tag: [13th]
Leaders: Pyros777 & Krokar
Forum: http://13thpanzerdivision.com/forums/
IRC Channel: #13pzdiv @ Quakenet.org
ROLadder.net: [13th] /66 North American & [13th] /93 European
NA Server: 63.210.145.212:7777
Euro Server: 62.67.42.134:7757
Public Teamspeak Server: More info
Application form: Click here

13th Panzer Division is one of the longest-standing clans in RO. We have a reputation of being honorable and good natured, as well as playing with great skill. If you are interested in joining, please visit our homepage at www.13thpanzerdivision.com and fill out an application.

We're only looking for NA members currently, but Euros are free to keep track of us :)

Last edited:
Manstein said:
13th Panzer Division is one of the longest-standing clans in RO. We have a reputation of being honorable and good natured, as well as playing with great skill. If you are interested in joining, please visit our homepage at www.13thpanzerdivision.com and fill out an application.

We're looking for both Euro and NA members currently :)

Ahhh!! no wonder why you were pretty good hehe

Upvote 0
I may be applying when the retail version of RO comes out in a few months. I've wanted to apply in the past but haven't had the time to really commit yet. Anyway, the reason I thought about applying with you guys is because I'm in Texas and seem to remember you had (have) a server located here. It would just be nice to get together with people who are around this area.

Upvote 0
/99

/99

I can imagine there is some confusion with what's been going on lately with the /99 tag going around. Well let me set the record straight on what it actually is. It is a non-competitive branch of the 13th that was sanctioned by members of both /93 and /66. It's really for people who take pride in playing this game and want to show their respect for the great clan that is the 13th. Those of us who carry this name have been asked to join numerous clans, but with the lack of time for major clan events, we wanted to support the community in the best way that we could. I hope this clears up the confusion.

P.S. That's Hot!

p_hilton_sig.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just want to fully agree with everything Paris said about the 13th and the /99. We are obviously still small, but are always looking for quality players to join the ranks. Perhaps with the /93 pretty well booked up, some of you excellent European players will join us in the non-competitive /99 until a slot opens up. In the mean time, keep your heads down and we'll see you in the game! :)

Upvote 0