• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

100 Whitelisted Ways To Kill The Patriarch

Something I found out: On Aperture, the GLADOS door prevents Patriarch splash damage. (If you're behind it and have it welded, ONE IN THE PIPE won't hurt you).

If Kevin makes his way to the door and starts nuking it, the splash damage starts to add up, and he'll stagger. However, since his healing mode makes him break down doors in his way, he'll ONE IN THE PIPE the door... and hurt himself again so that he staggers. And so on and so forth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last Samurai: 6 berserkers rush with katanas and armor only. 5 dies but the last one delivers the final blow.
Goomba style: A beserker jumps on the Patty with the chainsaw and he unleashes it. (2Fangz did it actually, so credit to him for the idea)
"It's a trap!": The Patty gets trapped in a small room with all the doors welded shut. Nade spam possible too.
Church deffense: 6 Reverend's Alberts go with the hunting shotguns and lever action rifles and deffend the church in KF-WestLondon.

Upvote 0
lol

lol

Here is just a looooonng booring list.

1. kill with bullpup
2. kill with ak
3. kill with scar
4. kill with axe
5. kill with machete
6. kill with xbow
7. obliterate him with aa12
8. obiterate with hunting shotgun
9. 9mm make head fall of.
10. soround him with 6 players spam nades make everyone die. :)

Fun part.

I did this on the kf-wyre map. I was playing commando with 1 friend who waz medic. I used the health bar to shoot the patty to minimal health (did this over 12 times before getting it right.) then the medic lured him to walk over a campfire on the highest spot on map until he died. :)

I had the counted the shots needed to make the patriarch only have 1-5hp on beginner. but I can't sadly find the list where I noted it in.

after we had the count. we kinda made him die of fall damage and by his own rocket as mentioned before. and even killed by clot, think we even manage to kill him with the cash room door on lilla panic. Don't know if theres other maps that have "damage giving doors"

My friend should have the vid on his computer... I will come back if I can require it ;)

Upvote 0
"Time Precision" - kill him with 5 simultaneous headshots
"Hansel and Greten Style" - make him follow a trail of pipe bombs that leads him to death! (by pipe bombs :))
"Dr. Patriarch, i've got your scalpel" - stab him in the back while is healing himself. (probably this one already been said)

Some ideas i had last night :)

ps: i was not very "normal" at the time :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I finally got it captured!!! Fast forward to 15:30 to watch the Patriarch derp himself silly.[/url]

Ahaha nice!

Thought a few more ways :

"Barbecue Day" - find a tiny room (like a sauna type room) > lock him > Firebugs do the honors. (FULL GAS :D)

"The HI5!" - for this one i made a picture :) (see below)
hi5.jpg

(this one could be really hard or impossible to do, maybe messing with bugs. Anyway, leave you with the idea)

Cheers

Upvote 0