• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

100 Whitelisted Ways To Kill The Patriarch

ChairmanMurder[Forge]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2011
Sunny, Sunny California
Something I found out: On Aperture, the GLADOS door prevents Patriarch splash damage. (If you're behind it and have it welded, ONE IN THE PIPE won't hurt you).

If Kevin makes his way to the door and starts nuking it, the splash damage starts to add up, and he'll stagger. However, since his healing mode makes him break down doors in his way, he'll ONE IN THE PIPE the door... and hurt himself again so that he staggers. And so on and so forth.

Last edited:

Glad1us

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2011
Last Samurai: 6 berserkers rush with katanas and armor only. 5 dies but the last one delivers the final blow.
Goomba style: A beserker jumps on the Patty with the chainsaw and he unleashes it. (2Fangz did it actually, so credit to him for the idea)
"It's a trap!": The Patty gets trapped in a small room with all the doors welded shut. Nade spam possible too.
Church deffense: 6 Reverend's Alberts go with the hunting shotguns and lever action rifles and deffend the church in KF-WestLondon.

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Ok, thread yet again updated. No idea why this has preety much no contributions anymore.

Im gonna get my new laptop this Summer on my BDay (August 11th) so I would like to start making the video during the final stage of my Summer Break before I goto the Portuguese Millitary Academy.

limBo.::.DancE

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2011
Portugal
Not wanting to get off topic, but some of those would give EXCELLENT achievements :) (even the titles are awesome :D )

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but #5 and #23 are the same.

Good luck with the "project"

Cheers

Blockbot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2011
lol

lol

Here is just a looooonng booring list.

1. kill with bullpup
2. kill with ak
3. kill with scar
4. kill with axe
5. kill with machete
6. kill with xbow
7. obliterate him with aa12
8. obiterate with hunting shotgun
9. 9mm make head fall of.
10. soround him with 6 players spam nades make everyone die. :)

Fun part.

I did this on the kf-wyre map. I was playing commando with 1 friend who waz medic. I used the health bar to shoot the patty to minimal health (did this over 12 times before getting it right.) then the medic lured him to walk over a campfire on the highest spot on map until he died. :)

I had the counted the shots needed to make the patriarch only have 1-5hp on beginner. but I can't sadly find the list where I noted it in.

after we had the count. we kinda made him die of fall damage and by his own rocket as mentioned before. and even killed by clot, think we even manage to kill him with the cash room door on lilla panic. Don't know if theres other maps that have "damage giving doors"

My friend should have the vid on his computer... I will come back if I can require it ;)

Skalli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2010
Germany
Not A Pro - Kill the Patriarch only using off-perked weapons.

(Good archievement for HoE I think. :))

That's teamwork! - Kill the Patriarch using 6 different perks and drop your highest tier weapon for another player in your team.

Last edited:

FraKctured

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2011
the aa12 one lock in room and weld is very affective i love doing it, but when i play i call that Gang Bangin the patty so i think that if there was an achievment or somethin or for the video it should be "the Gang Bang" lol

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Ok, thread updated again. And fixed that glicth with numbers 5 and 23 Limbo.

KEEP EM COMING!

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2011
Portugal
"Time Precision" - kill him with 5 simultaneous headshots
"Hansel and Greten Style" - make him follow a trail of pipe bombs that leads him to death! (by pipe bombs :))
"Dr. Patriarch, i've got your scalpel" - stab him in the back while is healing himself. (probably this one already been said)

Some ideas i had last night :)

ps: i was not very "normal" at the time :p

Last edited:

E(rik)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 12, 2010
New York
Hey OP, if you need help filming these, I'm open most of the time.
Add e-rik on steam, I'm sure we can work something.

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
List updated again.

Thanks for the help Erik, I would be sure to add you on Steam but if you give me the correct Steam ID because when I type in "e-rik" it says you don't exist :p

You can me if you like. Steam ID = PedroFerreiraVLC

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2011
Portugal
I finally got it captured!!! Fast forward to 15:30 to watch the Patriarch derp himself silly.[/url]
Ahaha nice!

Thought a few more ways :

"Barbecue Day" - find a tiny room (like a sauna type room) > lock him > Firebugs do the honors. (FULL GAS :D)

"The HI5!" - for this one i made a picture :) (see below)
hi5.jpg

(this one could be really hard or impossible to do, maybe messing with bugs. Anyway, leave you with the idea)

Cheers