• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

10 Minute lockdown… Wot???

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
You've just ruined the entire concept of lockdown lol.

Lockdown is supposed to create a sense of urgency. A 3 minute lockdown did just that.

So why is it 10 minutes now? Is it because I opened my big mouth and started complaining about lockdown. Can't possibly be since I was specifically talking about the time BEFORE lockdown. You can adjust the time
before lockdown kicks in. Map by map. You guys have done this before. That's what me and Ajskold were talking about.

Last patch you increased it to 5 minutes and adjusted the time before lockdown on maps. Back then the 5 minute lockdown was questioned.

But then you increased it to 10 minutes. Why?????? Why did you feel the need to to this.

NOBODY asked for this. Not one person. People were in fact AGAINST this. So again not making much sense changing this.

Whoever the hell is making these decisions just stop. They either don't know what they are doing when it comes to balance or they don't give a ****. The fact that every single map is STILL 40 minutes reinforces that. Maybe the whole concept of time eludes then. I dunno. Maybe they Just don't think time is important. Let me tell you this. Time IS bloody important. So you gotta get it precisely right.

Just stahp. Please. Stop messing with time. Or at the very least EXPLAIN these decisions. Something you've failed to do since beta. Probably because there isn't a logical explanation.