• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1.3 / 1.3.2 bugs

yabuki_joe`

May 9, 2019
  • Soldiers are being killed by collsion with huey when huey is stationary/lightly moving. this causes soldiers to often die when dropped off on ground and from hover. Pre recent patch this still occured but much less often (aprox. once every 5-10 landings vs every other landing now) and mainly when soldiers exited your huey and were placed underneath instead of sides.
  • The role selection screen at round start presents a temporary large stutter/hang affecting all players. this also was somewhat present pre patch but now is extremely noticeable.
  • Players on USMC on resort occasionaly spawn in the air before the beach. afaik this is connected to spawning in a chopper/selecting a chopper for spawn and then that chopper being destroyed. You can run towards the beach for a bit and then fall to your death (can also be shot from ground) I've seen anywhere from 1 to 6 players spawn in the air at a time.
  • Molotovs won't resupply after being thrown in some situations. not totally sure on the specifics but was discussed on the subreddit

to piggyback, a really big bug/exploit right now: vote kick and role kick thresholds to pass are incredibly low:

With 1.3, it appears the calculation for threshold required for these votes to pass is bugged.

On a server with 32 people, it only takes 11 yes votes for either type of vote to pass. With how many people press F1 once the message comes up (lots do this because all the prompted messages have same format and appearance, some ppl dont read and just press F1 assuming its a teamkill forgive or accepting commander orders) people often get kicked from this.

Even changing the thresholds in Webadmin, it appears that its still 10-11 yes votes required on a full team. I have had to disable vote kick because trolls were using it to boot people

Upvote 0
Actually I need to make a correction about the resupply bug reported above. I misunderstood something I read on Jira. This is actually NOT a bug. The resupply was previously bugged and was fixed in 1.3. It's now working as intended. Each item has a cooldown that must be completed before they can get another of that same item and explosives are always the last to be resupplied.

Upvote 0