0 Servers

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Livewire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
Is this ever going to be fixed? I know it's in the sticky section, and you've listed a few points to consider.. but i've done all of these and nothing is working.

Firewall is letting anything to do with steam and RO2 through also.

Server list is fine when first loading, then when you quit a server, or say the server never connects and you have to press 'F10', The server list is then gone, and i have to wait ages for it to come back. 2 maybe 3 steam restarts.

Das Bose

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Sunny Scarborough
Hmm I'm not sure if the netgear is one of the " problem " routers or not. I would have a look and see if there is a firmware update for it once you know the model number.

Having said that a friend used to be with Virgin for his internet and gaming was very hit and miss for him.

Livewire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
Well this is the thing. I've never had a problem with online gaming with virgin media, until I played red orchestra. I'm not sure if it's a steam issue. It's just a frustrating little problem to what is a great game to play.