Ray-tracing, 4k @ 60FPS, and more on Xbox Series X, Series S, and PS5!
Fully evolved for the next generation of console systems, Maneater will support Ray-Tracing, native 4K HDR at 60 FPS, and new lighting effects that will bring the underwater world of Maneater to life like only the next generation consoles can. Xbox Series S owners will also benefit from increased graphical fidelity and frame rate. The PC version of Maneater will also be getting next-gen updates in early 2021 and more information on those enhancements will be coming in the next few months.
Players who currently own Maneater on Xbox One or the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system can also look forward to a free, full upgrade, so when their console evolves, Maneater will too!
Next-Gen upgrades for Maneater will be available at launch for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on November 10, 2020 – and for the PlayStation®5 computer entertainment system on November 12, 2020 (North America, Australia, and New Zeland) and November 19, 2020 (Europe).
- This is not a different application/game on XBox Series S & X and saves and trophies/achievements will carry forward.
- This may require subscriptions to additional services such as XBox Gold (such as for cloud save transfers)
- This IS a separate application/game on PlayStation 5 and trophies, stats and saves will not transfer
- If you own a copy of Maneater on Disc, you will be able to insert that disc into your next gen console and download the updated game to play
- For those new to the waters of Maneater taking the dive on the next gen consoles for the first time, new physical copies will be available (along with digital in the respective platform storefronts)
- Ray tracing is being used to enhance water reflections and refractions