• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Please rank 62.104.17.108:7777 Name Day of Reckoning hosted by 4netplayers
  2. I

Another day in the dark

I have to admit Srinidhalaya is right... i mean i really appreciate TWs work, but they are really bad at marketing. You don't need millions of dollars, nowadays you need some videos, some remarkable information and the community will spread it themselves...
  3. I

Level Design What ROOST and ROmod maps would you like to see remade in RO2?

DANZIG DANZIG DANZIG 24/7 Servers!!! NOT
  4. I

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! That's just the thing i love about this company. With delaying the game they are acting opposed to the big crowd of "entertainers", dropping games full of bugs, half-done... I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK TW AND KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THIS! I actually like to wait two more weeks and...
  5. I

Tactics Sometimes the crazy tactics work best!

I can understand OP's intention with this thread. I totally agree, sometimes, in uncommon situations an maniac can have a high impact. This is one of the reasons i love Red Orchestra: You are not a lonely soldier who is able to kill all of the enemy on your own if you are a very talented player...
  6. I

Busy, busy

Sounds good to me...
  7. I

We didn't melt

I am pleased :D.
  8. I

I wonder...

keke i do not dislike this placeholder :). Although i do not understand the intention of such a placeholder, if a company as Steam shouldn't make absurd information public.
  9. I

I wonder...

why the release date for RO2: HoS at the official Steam page is Q1 2011 instead of Q3 as i've read several times before (or have seen).
  10. I

There will be difference between driving on/off road?

It would be really nice to see, also different terrains with different road performance, from mud to asphalt...
  11. I

Tripwire Interactive President to Appear on CROSSHAIRS Webcast

I feel your pain. That's totally awkward. You gain bonus if you play longer/better, this bonus is directly affecting your playstyle and some of the most important REAL circumstances in war... SUPRESSIVE FIRE and RECOIL? I don't like it!
  12. I

New RO2 Gameplay vid and interview

Nice! Keep the good work up, guys.
  13. I

Any solution to the nadespam problem?

My idea is that there is a limited nade pool per... wave. Lets say there is a team of 18vs18, each team gets 7-10 nades, split up is random, so you could be able to get a maximum of 3 nades, while others don't get any. This seems quite realistic, some will be slower while carrying grenades other...
  14. I

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

I think it will be Zhitomir.
  15. I

Fear of Death

Sounds great. But what to do if you disconnect or someone else enters for you?
  16. I

Preorder and beta testing?

I'd like to see a Preorder beta. I don't like to see a open beta. For several reasons, like: If you pay, you can play - So there won't be as much kids in game (JUST GR8). Also, TWI gets some early cash. So they can improve the game much easier, maybe with less pressure - we get a better game...
  17. I

Release date

I tell yo what's on ma mind ... Dec. 3012.
  18. I

Heroes of Stalingrad Release Date Announced

Foggy you are welcome. I fully agree with bswearer that we do not get enough information. If there really is not anything more to tell explain... than you guys should work more :). I bet there is more!