• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

For gaming EXPERTS - FPS history

Yeah I realized something's wrong when I started getting Wolfie as answer to ironsight question :D What I really mean, as you suggest, is toggleable iron sights. Like in RO, COD etc. Iron sights that you bring up to get better precision, at the price of reduced movement speed. So which game or...
  2. O

Was that a true FPS or one of them lame "hunting games"? BTW great replies guys keep them coming......
  3. O

Looking for a last minute gift?

I am looking for a last minute gift for my wife, AND THIS MIGHT BE IT!!! LOL :cool: PS Best wishes to all (ho ho ho)
  4. O

Hi guys I need your expert help. Let's say I am working on FPS gaming quiz for my magazine. 1337 knowledge of FPS history is needed. I will run some questions by you, please try to provide answers. This is NOT a quiz, you're just helping me create one, so answer what you feel you know, skip...
  5. O

So I just broke up

And you're not going to share the piccies with your buddies on RO board????? :eek: LOL Send the pictures. Seriously. It's good for your karma.
  6. O

Another girlfriend thread.... (yup 0_o)

Best advice here. :) Unlike some here I don't think the Girl A is bad or that she will leave you again (she may or she may not, who knows). Take her back, but you'd be DAMN STUPID if you dump the Girl B just because you took the Girl A back. No logic connection there. Keep both, you have...
  7. O

Frontlines: Fuel of War

This is very rough beta (0.30), and having played the previous semi closed beta that was more like alpha (0.22) I think they probably should have waited a bit longer before going public with the beta program. So yes, it does need a LOT of work. However I like what I see, most of it anyway...
  8. O

Frontlines: Fuel of War

Just a heads up FFOW is now in open beta. I was in the semi-closed beta for some time and IMO this game has potentital to be GREAT. So, go to Fileplanet or wherever, get your open beta, play, and post your impressions....
  9. O

is arma good? and where is the new forgotten hope?

You know things have taken a wrong turn somewhere, when an alien invasion map is supposed to bring fun to heavy realism game :eek:
  10. O

is arma good? and where is the new forgotten hope?

Care to explain? I think GRAW2 community is OK for such a small group, anyway. ArmA.... dl-ed the demo, tried it, shook my head in disbelief and went on with my life, so I can't comment on ArmA community.
  11. O

It isnt Caturday. Post your ****ing cats.

O yes they are :D
  12. O

Your favourite album covers

I am huge fan of Peter Saville who did album covers for Factory records especially his early to mid 80s work which are all masterpieces IMO. I am not sure whether Unknown Pleasures above was his work? Anyhow, all New Order albums of the period are just fantastic artwork IMO - Movement...
  13. O

CoD 4 Visuals - pwn pwn pwn

Why are you replying to me :confused: I was specifically addressing the guy who admitted to using a pirated version. For me personally COD4 is more than "worth playing" it's the damn game of the year! Absolutelly brilliant product of the highest quality, with richest offering of all FPS games...
  14. O

Games that made you cry?

Oh the gh3yness..... :eek: I never cried to a damn game, but did so when watching certain movies. However, if asked what do I care more for in my life - games or movies - the answer would definitely be games. Weird. I guess it's hard for me to have emotional strings pulled after couple hours...
  15. O

Honestly that's just uber stupid. Do you even realise what you wrote? I understand people get so bitter about some company making sh1t games they decide never to bother again. OK I get it. I mean COD2 was fine, but if it wasn't fine to you then whatever. But here in COD4 you have a game that...
  16. O

Best FPS - evah! :cool:
  17. O

The Mist

Next, the mis-spelling series: Myst (+ remake). Fogg (starring Snoop Doggy Doggg) etc. Lotsa ideas on this forum for brain dead scribomaniacs like S. King. ;)
  18. O

Deus Ex 3 News (Topic starter doesn't know how to make good titles)

I am not DEx fan but I know this: Eidos is the worst publisher/developer in PC gaming business. With all the hatred people project towards the likes of EA, Ubisoft or Activision, those companies are like bastions of honesty and professionalism compared to Eidos. So, if I was Deus Ex fan, or...
  19. O

This guy is Roko, as is obvious from his headwear he supports the Soviets!!!! Za Rodinu!
  20. O

Wow a cat picture thread and I almost missed it! Anyway, this is Hans, he's as old as Bible and true to his name supports Wehrmacht when I play RO!!!!