• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bloodypotato

[Error] XP SP3 Error

I recently downloaded the release candidate for XP SP3, and when I tried to start up RO the game was fine for a few minutes and then it would freeze but not crash the game and resume after 15 or so seconds. I quit the game, verified cache, deleted clintregistry.blob, and restarted Steam. When I...
  2. bloodypotato

64bit XP

Right now I'm running XP home with 2gb of RAM, but right now with rebates the price for DDR2 memory is insane ($30 some for Corsair and Patriot 2gb sets), and I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced any major problems with XP Pro 64bit (or if anyone even has it). I'm mainly talking about...
  3. bloodypotato

Server DA2 Server

Ok, so I decided that since a few people wanted to play DA2, I would test out running a server on my computer. Everything worked fine, but as soon as the map changed Murphy (who was testing it) got this: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU...
  4. bloodypotato

Major Steam Update in the Works

June 20, 2007 -- This summer Valve will ship a major update to its online gaming platform Steam, introducing an advanced set of community features to more than 13 million gamers around the world. Beginning in July, Steam users can set up their own personal Steam pages and profiles, create and...
  5. bloodypotato

Screenshot Problems

For some reason, my screenshots only take a small section of my screen and magnify it to the same resolution that I am running. I think that it is just taking the center of the screen, but I'm not exactly sure. Also, I don't know if this is normal, but they are have around a 5.5mb file size:eek:.
  6. bloodypotato

Sound Card Problems

Now, I bought a sound card around two months ago, and it seemed like the input for the microphone wasn't working, the two speaker plugs that I needed (running it in a 4.1 configuration) were working perfectly. Since the mic input wasn't working, I took the card out after about month and a half...