• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bloodypotato

3D & Animation Some Next-Gen Tank Work

TWI needs to hire you... you're tanks are just too good for you to stay independent :D.
  2. bloodypotato

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Yeah... there's no way that's a real lady
  3. bloodypotato

Just Bought RO and looking for some advice.

You can use the steam browser as well, just set the filter to only show Red Orchestra servers, it seems to refresh much faster
  4. bloodypotato

Brokeback Day July

Absolutely amazing... warranted screams of terror on teamspeak today :D.
  5. bloodypotato

iGod

God: Thanks for asking politely. Tell me more about your . Me: my what now? God: Right now? I have no idea what to say now. Me: Just tell me you love me God: There is not much I can say about it. I have to reach into the Web for that knowledge. What is it to you? Me: My whole world...
  6. bloodypotato

The books thread: non-WW2, non-military fiction.

Snowcrash and Cryptonomicon are both really good Neal Stephenson books. From Wikipedia Snow Crash Cryptonomicon
  7. bloodypotato

Post your desktop.

8. bloodypotato

Team Fortress 2!

I think adding only one set of achievements to one class kind of ruins the game, at least until all the cookie loving achievement whores get all 39 achievements. I tried to play on a server this afternoon only to see 8 people on my team, 4 of them medics! And I still never got healed as a pyro...
  9. bloodypotato

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Pfft, everyone knows X-Wings were under Reagan's control :rolleyes:.
  10. bloodypotato

Team Fortress 2!

Awesome :D.
  11. bloodypotato

CC Screenshot Thread

Right after capping the Fuel Cache in Ardon Traveling to battle with a junkie
  12. bloodypotato

[Game] Mafia II - Megathread

MG42 lol.
  13. bloodypotato

Carpathian Crosses: Official Opinion Topic

First off, great mod. The AT nades are awesome, the new smgs are awesome, the new rifles are awesome, etc. etc. I was getting a bit of a wierd fps drop up on a certain hill in Ardon, only when I looked in a certain direction (there were a few trees, but no real reason that the fps would drop so...
  14. bloodypotato

Darkest Hour March Press Release: Release Date

My dream come true: a close quarters weapon with my stabby stick! :D Will it have less or about the same reach as the k98 bayo?
  15. bloodypotato

[Music] Alternative to I-tunes?

There's Yamipod, which works really well, though if he has one of those touch ipods I'm not sure it'll work. Oh, and you need to have a bittorrent client installed to download it.
  16. bloodypotato

MSNBC does 'top 5 ww2 games', gives RO no love

Don't forget Wolf 3D and Call of Duty 1, I was just pointing out the most obvious :p.
  17. bloodypotato

Carpathian Crosses: Spotter Instructions

Only problem is that since the spotter has an smg, people would probably just choose the class so they don't have to bolt. Other than that, it's an awesome looking class, seems like something that would be dfficult to learn but satisfying. Also, do you have a scoring system in place that counts...
  18. bloodypotato

Best way to convert mp3--> cd?

Burnaware is what I've been using lately, plus it can burn pretty much anything and does it pretty quickly. Plus it's not as bloated as Mediamonkey, which is always nice.
  19. bloodypotato

MSNBC does 'top 5 ww2 games', gives RO no love

Company of Heroes sure doesn't seem like a console game, and is definitely not in the normal pick up and play fps genre.
  20. bloodypotato

Post your desktop.

Is that the crazy chick from Firefly?