• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Stug III G

Yes It would be fine addtion to the infantry support role but it could taken on enemy armor as well it had many hollow charge rounds (high explosive antitank rounds). Its the same with the Panzer IV F2 they only made 175 F2's then they stopped production in favor of the Panzer IV G. The...
  2. R

tank damage getting out of hand

I share your frustration I hate being 1 shot killed by a Kv-1s from the front or by a T-3485 at ranges exceeding 500 meters or when Im angled. An angled Tiger I can deflect Is-2 rounds realistically at some ranges but not an 85mm or 76mm round in the game? Realistically: Well the 76.2 mm as...
  3. R

Stug III G

How about a Sturmhaubitze 42 (StuH 42)?; Some 1211 produced.
  4. R

tank damage getting out of hand

This is the reason for that is because of balance because of it things have been nerfed and simplified so that people will not get frustrated and leave see below: According to this data the T-34-76 is penetrating 140mm of armor at 0 meters and at 1000 meters 100mm. The T-34 76 was not...
  5. R

Stug III G

I always loved the Sturmgesch
  6. R

Squad [PIE] Clan is Recruiting!

Yes, most of the time when I see these [PIE] clan memebers its time to leave or get Tked. 3 of your clan memebers had negative -10 scores due to tking in the spawn they did not stop until the admin kicked them after warning them four or five times. I think some actually got banned because they...
  7. R

Beta Map [Beta 4 Release] RO-Berezina

The penetration data only goes up to 1000m for every tank.:(
  8. R

Final Map Arad Realism Final

Good ! Hope to see it soon. I hate small maps especially tank maps they feel so "gamey"
  9. R

More Sniper Equipment

I do believe it was 5x zoom that was available to the later war production or modified Tiger I (1944). The Tiger I model we have now is a composite Tiger I in other words It has been generalized so that it has many things that suggest its an early design Tiger pistol ports, old hatch, old engine...
  10. R

Sorry man look Im actually pretty new around the forums didnt read most of the old posts. I was just pointing out that the Panzer III was a 1942 tank many people think otherwise. I dont really know much about modeling but making J would only really require shortening the barrel of the L which...
  11. R

Tactics How to kill Panther? Angled or frontal with t-34/85 and IS2...

110 mm of frontal armor ? the T-34 (all) had only 45mm of armor (all around except turret). Sloping armor only goes so far it should not make the T-34 into a Heavy Tiger tank read here: We need a dev to comment on this.
  12. R

Final Map Arad Realism Final

The cap points are too close together and the map is too small perhaps Sichartshofen you should consider adding/ moving cap points and extending the map a bit after all realistically tank combat took place at 1000+ meters not at 200m or whatever the typical arad combat range is.;)
  13. R

Tactics How to kill Panther? Angled or frontal with t-34/85 and IS2...

Realistically the T-34 85 could only the frontal part of the Tiger I at under 500m (at 90 degrees). Accorrding to the penetration data I retrived from the game the T-34-85 can kill the Tiger I even at 1000 meters (see above ) Infact as it is now it can penetrate a Tiger II frontally up to 800...
  14. R

minor errors on Berezina: 1. Panzer III Ausf L is a 1942 tank yet it is used on a 1941 map. 2. KV-1s is a 1942 or 1943 tank and it is used on a 1941 map I think you were going to fix this one though.
  15. R

Next patch news?????

Yes, the clip area was longer because it housed more rounds (20 rounds) The C-96 712 was often used with its buttstock without it it was uncontrolable with it it was fairly accurate. It also had a selective fire feature: C-96 711 below: C-96 model 712 below :)
  16. R

The people's tank

It was determined that the pictures were doctored Realistically portrayed T-70,T-26,T-28,T-60, or T-40 vs a Panzer III J-N or Panzer IV F not much of a match for the panzers shoting from a hill would be very effective the Panzers would have little trouble. What would be needed for early...
  17. R

The people's tank

Arad and Berlin should have a Tiger II.
  18. R

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Every tank and vehicle should be 1 shot kill with the Panzerfaust no tank has 200mm of armor except a few German tanks such as the Elefant tank.
  19. R

Tactics Proper way to angle a Panzer IV?

Thats not a picture of the 75mm L24. Its a picture of a 50mm L60 the (L24 was the "sawed off" 75mm barrel the Panzer IV F1 has).
  20. R

Firing MG42 through barrel of Ferdinand?

The MG 15/17 is a Luftwaffe aircraft gun used on fighters and bombers. I doubt that it was used on the Elefant tank: