• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. VyvyanBasterd

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Excellent, this looks like it will definitely starts me to play again! :D
  2. VyvyanBasterd

[Game] Heroes and Generals (WW2 MMO FPS/RTS)

You start the game in the webbrowser. When the test starts you can log in and it will download the necessary client files (to the temp folder). It's all part of the stress test. From the browser you can choose a battle to join and it will start the client executable. Yes I did. The wouldn't...
  3. VyvyanBasterd

So, anyone else have more than 300 hours logged?

RO1: probably about 800 hours from 2006-2010. RO2: about 28 hours since beta I like RO2 and I hope I will grow to really love it, but I hate the whole grinding/unlock/stats system. Just give us the historically accurate stuff already, and get rid of the rest (at least in realism mode). I hardly...
  4. VyvyanBasterd

Steam Autumn Sale

Buy it, it's 75% off now! Bought them (BB is included) for same discount in a daily deal a couple of months ago. Finally got to play them back to back last week and loved them both. :cool:
  5. VyvyanBasterd

my god i have seen a real is2 and more..

Too bad that IS2 is in really bad shape. But still it's nice to live only 15 km from it... :D:IS2: A couple of pics from some of my visits: https://picasaweb.google.com/vyvyanbasterd/LibertyParkOverloon https://picasaweb.google.com/vyvyanbasterd/LibertyParkOverloon02 Militracks 2010 at the...
  6. VyvyanBasterd

Realism, frustration, and other things ROHOS

As a former RO:O player, I agree 100% with OP. RO2 could be something very special if it featured a proper historical realism mode. The lack of this is one of the main reasons I haven't played RO2 more than maybe 20 hours in total. I've never had any performance issues and the only bugs I...
  7. VyvyanBasterd

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Congratulations Tripwire! Thank you making such a great game! :cool:
  8. VyvyanBasterd

[Game] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Lol yeah, inside the Detroit precinct. But you missed the best part, the cop who didn't know that eighties movies was called detective Alex Murphy... :D
  9. VyvyanBasterd

All voices in English ???

I'm getting really confused here... Is there or isn't there an option to set both sides languages to the original German and Russian languages?? I'm Dutch and live about 1 km from the German border. German is like a third language for me. I have absolutely no interest in hearing Germans speak...
  10. VyvyanBasterd

Another TWI Interview - plus screenshots

Uhm... did you even look at the screenshot I posted? Still looks exactly the same to me, including the cannon and its muzzle flash. :confused: I'm getting the impression you're talking about this older screenshot instead.
  11. VyvyanBasterd

True, but it's still the same shot. Look again, they're exactly the same! :o
  12. VyvyanBasterd

Both were released with the PC Gamer article last month: http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/01/RO2_PR_Screenshot_CommisarsHouse_German_A-rezised.jpg (although resized) http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/01/red-orchestra-2-charge.jpg
  13. VyvyanBasterd

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Hmm, the only problem I have with this is Steam started recording time spent in-game long after RO was released. While according to xfire I spent 700+ hours in RO, Steam only has my last 60 hours on record... :(
  14. VyvyanBasterd

Would Free For All (FFA) or Death-Match (DM) be good in RO2?

No! RO is all about teamwork. DM goes against everything RO stands for and would only attract the wrong kind of players. Resources could be better spend elsewhere anyway, like adding more tanks... :IS2:
  15. VyvyanBasterd

Forum Opinion on Tank Bailing Poll

I'm primarily a tanker and I absolutely hate it when people bail out of their tank just before I destroy their tank, denying me the kills. That's why I always refuse to bail out myself, in any game involving tanks. But I voted yes to the ability of exiting tanks. I want to be able to exit the...
  16. VyvyanBasterd

What to ask Ramm on the BASHandSlash podcast?

Great cast, can't wait to hear the rest of it! :IS2:
  17. VyvyanBasterd

Rock Paper Shotgun Tank Interview discussion

I liked everything I've seen so far and am really looking forward to this... :IS2: ..but one thing got me worried. I see a problem when team tanking with a friend in combination with not being able to enter or leave the tank. What if my team tanking friend gets killed at his crew position...
  18. VyvyanBasterd

Is there a plan to bring HOS to console?

I don't know if it means anything, but that looks like a 360 controller to me...
  19. VyvyanBasterd

TV Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

Space: Above and Beyond