• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Harb

WWAUT - Digging Too Deep

I would have thought the real life Paris catacombs would have been ripe picking for a great location. Something that already exists, has a great theme of walls of skulls and long tunnels and ties in to the above ground Paris map :) Anyway looking forward to using night vision with my Commando...
  2. Harb

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Yeah it's really nice. I managed to 100% Grimrock 1 but finding Grimrock 2 a lot harder. Got to get a Farmer to level 10 next :D Also they've registered a bunch of domains related to Mafia 3. Mafia is one of the greatest PC games of all time and Mafia 2 whilst not as good was still leaps and...
  3. Harb

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Some Grimrock 2, Killing Floor 2 and Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition. The Hong Kong in Sleeping Dogs is more like a movie studio backlot than a real city. Much prefer the cities in Mafia 2 and L.A Noire, even though there is less to do the attention to detail and general quality make them feel...
  4. Harb

Popsmoke games?

If someone can lock this thread as this shouldn't really be about In Country Vietnam but about Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. It's their moment so enjoy the trailer and their hard work. There's no competition between the two other than the exciting thought of multiple Vietnam War games on the horizon.
  5. Harb

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Looks great
  6. Harb

Lame AAA companies and summer sale

Not a great sale even though we are only on day one the omens don't look good. The event game is a spamfest where people are using auto-clickers which have unlocked some truly dull games for milestones. I got to level 150 something which was enough for me. Mirror's Edge in the first flash sale...
  7. Harb

Character Survey and E3

For crossover I want George Stobbart from the Broken Sword series :)
  8. Harb

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=3q1aKMiwoNM
  9. Harb

Is it possible to hide user signatures?

If you go to User CP > Edit Options > Show Signatures Then untick that box and click save changes at the bottom.
  10. Harb

Fallen of WWII

vimeo.com/128373915 An animated data-driven documentary about war and peace, The Fallen of World War II looks at the human cost of the second World War and sizes up the numbers to other wars in history, including trends in recent conflicts. Visit fallen.io for the interactive version and more...
  11. Harb

Music Video Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=v-vitKZWfpk
  12. Harb

How to embed a Youtube video on this forum?

Your way works :D youtube.com/watch?v=vUKjTPPcOdQ
  13. Harb

How to embed a Youtube video on this forum?

It only works in some sub-forums for me. Testing **Edit, for example this one isn't working
  14. Harb

Introduction - Or how you came to be a long standing member of the community

A bit of a bloated title but I thought it would be nice to share our stories about how we came to be involved with Tripwire games and the community and why we've hung around for so long. Thinking back it's amazing how quickly 10 years goes and how many changes there have been. We've seen...
  15. Harb

So you want a KF 2 beta key

Are Beta keys still available even though EA has gone live? If so would love one Yoshi :D
  16. Harb

What games have you dumped the most hours into?

Didn't realise I put so many hours into MW2 and Blops, they were terrible. Most games I put at least 20-40 hours into, just to grind achievements more than anything.
  17. Harb

[Game] Total War series

It seems to be lacking a lot of factions. Creative Assembly have confirmed it's currently Dwarves, Vampire Counts, Orcs & Goblins and possibly Empire. That means that the following factions are missing: Bretonnians, Skaven, Tomb Kings, Ogre Kingdoms, High Elves, Dark Elves, Kislev, Dogs of War...
  18. Harb

Welcome to the Tripwire Club

I thought we would get special t-shirts
  19. Harb

Unreal Engine 4 is now free for everyone!

UE5 will be out by then :p