• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. borsdy

Turns out that TWI president John Gibson has some balls on him

lotta right-wing chuds in here tripwire won't be seeing my business anymore
  2. borsdy

Killing Floor 2 - Steam/EGS PC 1099 Changelog

get it while it's hot https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/killing-floor-2/home
  3. borsdy

Killing Floor 2 will be free to keep next week as part of the Epic Games weekly giveaways

how about cosmetics? with the steam inv being locked out can egs players even see our knick-knacks?
  4. borsdy

Killing Floor 2 will be free to keep next week as part of the Epic Games weekly giveaways

hey, @Yoshiro or anyone else that would like to answer. so what kind of differences are there with the game on different platforms, compatibility wise? I mean when playing together. obviously no modded servers
  5. borsdy

this is great! free to claim for a full week will lead to an endless amount of people to play with, assuming they stick around
  6. borsdy

PC Unable to equip 'Vault | Camo Blotches | Purple' (Classic Masterson player uniform)

Aye, having the same problem but I'm glad it is reported already (: http://steamcommunity.com/id/borsdy/inventory/#232090
  7. borsdy

I'm putting my foot down.

You seem to be forgetting things that were promised during the game's release but I will accept that character flaw because you also don't consider other things thrown at you in this forum, gotfallen
  8. borsdy

Forum Poll: Yes/No/IDGAF About the Wep DLC

The new skin we get eating up memory annually? Yeah, it is appreciated Thanks for arguing everything else too, you seem to have that nack with debate
  9. borsdy

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

Where, is it in the post you quoted?
  10. borsdy

Look at that selective quoting bs
  11. borsdy

People buying cool skins as a way for support is a good way to look at it I think. Lots of people in a small way enjoy the game, so if they wanted to, they bought skin packs on top of the constant new maps and gameplay possibilties.. It doesn't matter if they do purchase these cosmetic skins or...
  12. borsdy

Forum Poll: Yes/No/IDGAF About the Wep DLC

I like that you don't challenge this than just say OH ITS FUN LOL
  13. borsdy

Killing Floor Hill Billy Horror Halloween 2012 Patch Released

Don't try using PR speak as a response to your own arguments edit: Flooding the page with a quote like that with other unrelated points makes you look silly, spicy. Are you relying your whole view on wilson's post?
  14. borsdy

Discussion doesnt matter! So lets close the forum
  15. borsdy

How do the moderators tolerate this **** going for so long?
  16. borsdy

Killing Floor Bundle DLC Bug?

That is a serious problem Good luck boys, you better get what you payed for edit: It is probably just a store glitch
  17. borsdy

thank you for sharing with us, lemonade (:
  18. borsdy

The new crawlers are so freaky haha
  19. borsdy

Considering there is actual money involved, I don't see the new weapon content being reversed without trip reimbursing those purchases. I like experiments but the whole 'support the modders' idea seems like an easy way to cash in on exclusive things for players willing to pay for it. From...
  20. borsdy

fleshpounds now have ice fishing augers for hands <3