• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

27th January - Leningrad blockade was finally destroyed.

Eternal glory to those who did not surrender ! Leningrade episode from one of the best ww2 documentaries made in Russia Soviet Storm: World War II — In The East. ep. 7. The Battle of Stalingrad. StarMedia. 2011 - YouTube
  2. P

Soviet Storm: WW2 In the East

History Channel has nothing in common with this series. It is 100% Russian made and is called "Great War" (Velikaya Voyna) and made by 1st channel in Russia
  3. P

Favourite RO2 sayings/voices/one liners?

1C have done very impressive job, so pure Russian voice over is much better that this mixed English-Russian crap.
  4. P

Red Orchestra 2 Tweaks

Is there any way to turn off fog or disable floating objects(like paper) on the map ?
  5. P

Tactics ATC (Advanced Tactical Center) for RO2

Good job ! Please ask admins to stick this in General discussions or in this thread
  6. P

October 6th Update Changelog

Still no 1 person demos, server demos,exploits fixes....Competetive support of RO 2 is a fail now
  7. P

Better than Battlefield(Praise thread)

Please dont tell about polish - RO is still in too bugged and has tonns of exploits and glitches for cheaters. Also it has very poor options for competetive support ( no 1st person demo is n1 !!!). What bloom are you talking about ? In BF3 it could be completely toggled off same as in RO
  8. P

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

Commo rose was confirmed multiple times to be in release. Also it has been confirmed that no health regeneration for vehicles will be in hardcore mode. Same thing with 3d spotting - hardcore simply does not have spot at all. So play HC servers and chill
  9. P

Buying an SVT-40

In Russia you can buy war production SVT directly from factory Molot
  10. P

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I will definately play BF3 more,but anyway stay in RO for countdown clan matches
  11. P

Where the players gone ?

There are no more populated CD servers for pub play,so only pcw's left :)
  12. P

[Game] Battlefield 3

Played Caspian border yesterday. It is very epic and feels like real war much more than RO 2. Every minute something happening - tank destroys gas stationd and explosive sends to air 5 people, aa gun takes down plane and it hits tower and destroys it and etc. Sound is a top notch - i ve never...
  13. P

Main menu music

I think we definately need epic music theme in main menu How about this ? Red Army Choir - Let's Go! - YouTube
  14. P

How to get native language:

Works fine. Original voices are 1000th times better than this english crap.
  15. P

A way to get the native voices!

So has someone besides OP tried this to return original voices ? Does it work ?
  16. P

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

What is time difference between TWI office and London ?
  17. P

The Over-Hype

I think now everyone realizes that it will be marketing beta ( same as BF) to sell more DDE versions ?
  18. P

Beta in 2 days...

The beta is a lie ! Stop discussing :D
  19. P

[Game] Battlefield 3

Nobody cares about it,especially in Russia,where western laws and all this crap does not work,so we will play and enjoy