• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

am i banned?

No you probably have a vac ban in your profile. Same thing happened to me from a vac ban years ago for garys mod of all things, oh well I guess I am labeled as a hacker cheater now....
  2. D

recent cheating/hacking trend discussion

Aussie, I would agree too, but... In the last few weeks this is the first time I have seen actual proof straight up. No way can a type 96 hip shoot and every bullet hit at over 100m+. Pistol one shot for one kill for the whole 7 round magazine at 100m+? Changed sides and found the offender with...
  3. D

recent cheating/hacking trend discussion

Recently I have seen a lot of blatant hacking going on. Over the past 2 weeks I have seen instant laser like multiple impossible kills in rapid sucession from various weapons. The offender is not even crouching but hip shooting at 100m or more with one shot one kill. It doesnt matter what weapon...
  4. D

WE NEed ENGINEER TO BE ABLE To REPAIR TANKS

Still in here, hence my nickname DAT=Dumb *** Tanker. Never was a CDAT or JEDI tanker though, prefered the ole M1A1 to the SEP's. On the Loggie side of the house now but miss my ole Armor days.
  5. D

RS around 75% of playing Hanto,Japs win this map

If the Japanese place artillery on the OBJ it will also prevent them from capping it too. Teamwork is the only way to win this map. Loose teamwork on the Americans and it will fail drastically. Japanese do have an edge but not as much as you think. Besides the good maps are usually slightly...
  6. D

It's a TK Knock-Out!

happens all the time to the best of us
  7. D

RS around 75% of playing Hanto,Japs win this map

Not sure what the deal is, I have seen this map go either way. If the US stays in the cap it is near impossible for the japanese to remove them unless they are equally skilled at massing for a banzai. The artillery the US has is just as good at countering a japanese assault. Where I see the US...
  8. D

RO2 Small artillery 'overhaul' idea

Mortars are very useful when you want to interdict or saturate a small area while still being able to maneuver in close. Howitzers cover a wider area with lots more random saturation making it risky to get in close. Rockets are great for removing stubborn resistance regardless of cover. Go into...
  9. D

Squad =TaT= basics.

bummer enjoyed playing on your servers. Was a good run though with fond memories.
  10. D

WE NEed ENGINEER TO BE ABLE To REPAIR TANKS

repairing track takes forever! IRL you would recover the tank to a safe location from the front lines and perform the repair. Some tanks were converted to recovery vehicles in the wehrmacht and almost all tanks on both sides had recovery cables on the vehicles.
  11. D

Whats with all the pushups???

Yep happens to me on occasion too. On a other note, today I saw a hacker with a type 96 who was just hip shooting and getting like one shot kills across the map. We all vote kicked him. I hope this is not the start of something. Hacks will ruin a game quick. He was on a PB server too.
  12. D

Squad Clowns (ro2, rs, customs) heroes server

Cool will look for your server, miss the old clown days
  13. D

Is this normal to you? (Keys distribution)

If they were taking longevity of players to for issuing keys then I suppose I should have been one of the first ones to get one....... Truth is I am fine waiting for it to release.
  14. D

Ogeltez

Everytime I play Spartanovka I mourn for Ogeltez :D
  15. D

Ohmwrecker's impressions on Rising Storm

I cant wait to get crushed by an IS-2
  16. D

Tactics Tanking tips

One other tip: 6. Put your HE shells on objects that will maximize the blast radius. Put that shell on a corner to take out soldiers on either side. 7. Enemy hiding behind cover or under cover? no problem clip a round of HE on an object above them if you can, good bye enemy soldier(s)...
  17. D

Squad Latest Working Custom Content

Will check out, havent seen many of you guys from DH days.
  18. D

Classic: weapon accuracy, hitzones etc.

Would just like to add for realistic gameplay sakes. If you were hit even just a simple flesh wound you would be combat ineffective. You would be more focused taking care of your fresh new wound. There are exceptions of course but humans being humans one hit and you are out of the game... till...
  19. D

Watch my stream, watch how a veteran conducts business.

Cool feed, like your style. I hit level 99 back in 05 ;)
  20. D

Tactics Tanking tips

With the influx of the new players here are some quick tips for tanking: 1. Your main role is infantry support, let me say again your main role is infantry support. There are only a few tank maps on here. With that said yes you will have to deal with enemy tanks but switch focus back to...