• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Chit-chat

I have made many kills by tossing a nade in the general direction of some enemy who started talking at the wrong time.
  2. F

So when?

C4 ,naplam, willie pete, and booby traps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. F

New possible roles

considering that they just added radio men to "hero's of the west" I think that definitely they will be in rs2.
  4. F

Going Rambo with the M60 machine gun

In Nam a marine carrying the m60 would walk on-line with the riflemen as they swept thru an area. Due to the thick foliage it was pointless to leave the m60 behind as the gunner would not be able to see anything.
  5. F

You can walk the rounds onto your target.
  6. F

great clip. that's exactly what I am talking about. Unlike the other mgs the the M60 is made to be used in the assault
  7. F

The M60 machine gun was made to be used in the assault. Hence the hand guards and in real life a sling went over the shoulder of the gunner enabling him to carry it at waist level. considering the complaints about mg42 Rambos will we see this in the game.
  8. F

So when?

So once again When?
  9. F

Western front lost connection

thx I got it to work. I had to install mod. It had worked before
  10. F

Western front lost connection

I tried to join a Western Front server. It downloaded a file called something Heer. It then said i had a heer mismatch. I can still play ro2 and rising storm but when i try to join a Western Front server I get a "lost connection error message." I verified the intergrity of the game but it...
  11. F

M203 and M79 fuse question

in real life a m79 shotgun shell could literally mow the grass. would be cool to have at least a couple of them
  12. F

PC Gamer Weekender

can't wait to play! napalm strikes! I just hope that allies get zippo lighters to burn down villages and the Viet Cong have suicide bombers that can strap satchel charges on themselves and go running into the allies' Command Bunker (aka Platoon).
  13. F

Western front Campaign?

"Or just make it work like a normal campaign. Set the campaign start date to August 1944 and boom you can have it split evenly" Good idea but then no Omaha. The western front campaign doesn't have to balanced like RO2 or RS1
  14. F

Fragging

lol
  15. F

Western front Campaign?

I think a campaign server would get HotW up and running. As play increases the campaign would have maps added. Might not be as good as it could be at first but in time it would be.
  16. F

Western front Campaign?

I disagree there are at least seven maps and probably more. yes it would be a limited campaign but a campaign no less. Each campaign could start off or end with Omaha. If the Germans win Omaha then they win the campaign. If the Allies are pushed back to Omaha then they must win Omaha again or...
  17. F

Western front Campaign?

When can we expect a campaign with western front maps. Is anyone working on it. there are plenty of WF maps. A campaign server would do very well.
  18. F

Lose Connection After Each Match

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=114004 try this. this definitely worked for me but I had to unsubscribe to that mod to keep it from reloading.
  19. F

Realistic and more

starting at night and fighting as the sun rises (or starting in the daytime only to see the sun go down) would be cool. Also random weather on maps would be too.
  20. F

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

played this map several times on a full server (the 29th) and it played very well. one time the allies couldn't get off the beach and other times they off easily. If the allies make it off the beach it usually ends up with a last stand by the Germans in the church trying to use up the clock.