• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Steam doesn't start up

When I click the steam desktop shortcut, the Steam program file in the program folder or the Red Orchestra desktop shortcut it will not start. It will stutter and but not actually start up. The Red Orchestra program in the system folder will start Red Orchestra but only after a few attempts to...
  2. O

Help! Steam.dll not found: RO won't start

I tried launching Red Orchestra but it says the "Application failed to start because steam.dll was not found. Reinstalling this application may fix this problem." But it does not work. Help please.
  3. O

Surrender, discussed before but oh well.

Yesterday night, I was on kolno and playing as usual, being very competitive with the other guy who insisted haveing a better score than me. Well I was playing MGer and I supressed a guy behind some sand bags, and I took out my pistol and shot him once in the arm. I ran out of ammo just then. He...
  4. O

Great Game

I've wanted this game since August, and I just got a weeks ago. All the anticipation finally at an end. I love this game. I expected lag, I got none. I expected O.K. graphics. I got more. It's my favorite game, now. Things I like about this game. The community. It's better than any game I've...