• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

[Game] Biggest videogame clich

Leisure Suit Larry: Uncut and Uncensored
  2. O

What will they think of next?

"The political situation in Iraq in at the point of unbearable. Civilian casualties are rising, and people have started to call this dirty war 'the next Vietnam.' And it's not only the civilians who are suffering, but the bottom 12% percent of our country that is fighting the war. That's right...
  3. O

Crazy unoriginal mod idea

Someone just do it.
  4. O

Crazy unoriginal mod idea

Well since RO is realism-oriented, I think a zombie mod should be more realism oriented, with as much realism a zombie can have. *coughcough* By realism I mean, by sticking to the way zombies would act if they were real, as portrayed in the Zombie Survival Guide. First of all, zombie stumble...
  5. O

Scariest moment in a game

Resident Evil 1 the Remake was pretty scary as a whole but it didn't have frightful moments. Unless you count the part where you first play the game and are still trying figure out the controls and the zombie is slowly stumbling towards you.
  6. O

What is RO getting for Christmas?

Ooh, Metroid Prime 3. That series always got me down, because if you wanted to play one part of the game, you'd have to play all of it. Anyway, I didn't get a Dragonforce CD. Instead I got a giftcard for a music store that might sell it. Gay. I also didn't think she appreciated the value of...
  7. O

What is RO getting for Christmas?

Well I'm atheist so I don't get any presents, but me and my girlfriend decided X-mas was about presents, not Jesus. Therefore she's getting me Dragonforce's Inhuman Rampage CD and I'm getting her a sterling silver heart bracelet that she doesn't know about yet. Happy Holiday from a non religious...
  8. O

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

That cat masturbating one was extremely disturbing. Please, only humans if you have to post that kind of stuff.
  9. O

spartaaaaaaa map

Them being asshats towards me and being elitists with power? Enough provocation if you ask me. Also, our hatred goes back a long time, so if you see sudden outbursts o anger, it does have provocation, you just weren't there.
  10. O

spartaaaaaaa map

If by volatile you mean 'bunch of elitist vaginas,' then yeah. They're still assholes. And I'm not whining, I'm just saying, people who ban people for no reason fall into that category. And where the hell else would I say it? Their forums? RO Irc channel? Teamspeak? They'd probably be even more...
  11. O

spartaaaaaaa map

QFT biatches.
  12. O

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

That should be a Heavy Metal band Cover. Makes me think of Iron Maiden because you'd probably look like that coming out of one of those. Too bad it doesn't feature Eddie anywhere.
  13. O

Yesterday evening

741 is my favorite number, and is also my lucky number. Last night I played the guitar and my mom shouted at me for waking everybody up.
  14. O

spartaaaaaaa map

If you consider diving stabs, which Vader was also using BTW, as an annoyance, then you must be a real elitist prick. Fun map though, but I like it more when idiots with power aren't playing.
  15. O

spartaaaaaaa map

****ing {CoreNA} assholes banned me. Biggest bunch of assholes I've ever met. No, Hobo didn't make it a cult classic. And you can have the same amount of fun with <RTR> guys on their fun maps server.
  16. O

kill message

Now that I play with HUD off, I rely completely on VOIP. if I have a hunch that someone team-killed me I type 'np' into the void. No text is realistic so members of opposite armies can't communicate and people can't communicate from other ends of battlefields, to an extent.
  17. O

kill message

Well that's realism. IRL if you shot a guy at 200m, and he falls, he's either dead or crawled away. And you're not supposed to blindly nade spam either, save them for critical situations like clearing a room. I played Kriegstadt as Ruskie kommandant with HUD off. While it is incredibly...
  18. O

kill message

Wait, turning HUD off turns off death messages? Also, can you turn off the death messages in one of the .ini files in the system folder, or the Red Orchestra folder altogether? I find seeing a guy fall at the cause of my bullet is much more rewarding than glancing up and the white text to see...
  19. O

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I think it's supposed to be Bob Marley. Che Geuvera is on one of them as well.
  20. O

Rifles Have Been Nerfed Post-Patch

I was doing pretty good on the 9.SS server with TK forgiveness on.