• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Last.fm

Usename: j0NNN @ Tomcat: I bet our musical compatibility will be reeeally high :p
  2. J

funny quote

Grow a pair of snipers? >_> ;)
  3. J

What's Going on?

I think you have a sticky spacebar :p Aaaand yeah have faith, there will surely be more updates when the time comes. The mapping contest is also going on so we'll hear from that at a later date too.
  4. J

Anyone want a DoD:Source guest pass?

How does that work then? :p
  5. J

Anyone want a DoD:Source guest pass?

I got 1 invite too, PM me if you want it.
  6. J

Mare Nostrum

Oh wow that looks amazing, keep it up! :]
  7. J

Drawing completed, let me introduce..

Very impressive. [Nice lego's btw^^]
  8. J

Squad New League

How many leagues does a relatively small scene need anyways? Maybe think about that befroe starting something up...but anyway gl with the attempt.
  9. J

Horrible fps

It is horrible, it's literally painful to watch for more than a minute...it also makes the game very unresponsive and sluggish to play. As for the original poster, you might want to try a re-install or a different set of drivers, but those aren't really a guaranteed fix, more of a last option.
  10. J

Tactics Hipshots - strategy for accuracy

Yeah a big mousemat is good for that, you won't run out of space so easily. I've personally found that a low mouse sensitivity will help to make those hipshots as you don't get so much wobbling around as you would with a high sens. Generally speaking RO doesn't require a high sens anyway. At the...
  11. J

airsoft

Airsoft guns aren't legal in Germany at all as far as I know.
  12. J

Squad A suitable clan for me?

Hello there :) I have been playing RO and RO:O on and off for several months now, but now I'm looking to move into playing in a more organised environment than just public. However, due to my final exams being around the corner, my activity is sometimes low during the weekdays, I hope that you...
  13. J

New players initial opinion

Yeah that's true. However, you shouldn't really be attacking from an open area without cover anyway :]
  14. J

New players initial opinion

Well, if someone is clipping, just clip back ;) Anyway as people have said, most people do it by accident, it just happens when you are trying to expose as little as possible of yourself.
  15. J

A plea for an RO peace mod, from a Hungarian rapper

Ye, thas right.
  16. J

Jackass 2 The Movie

I guess it was kinda funny, the old style still works I guess. I like the "Phil swap" stunt a lot :D
  17. J

Squad Come and Recruit me!!!

I think he's pretty cool for making this thread actually :P
  18. J

Dont smoke weed play CSS

Lol, yeah one time i got stoned and a magic tree told me to use hax so plz gimme my account back ok? >_>
  19. J

Danzig Overhead for RoTactic Tool

Nice, this is useful :)
  20. J

Fix the Pickup System please...

Now that needs to be fixed. Annoys the sh*t out of me cause people always shoot me in the hands :< Not only do you then need to grab your gun, but the ammo too..it's just silly tbh.