• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

Barget, is my last name and it coincides with my in-game name. The last name has traces of French/German heritage so I found it fitting since I enjoy playing as the Germans.
  2. B

Qtracker Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Filter Pack

Does anyone have these still, by any chance?
  3. B

How does a Sch

While the film "Stalingrad" does portray a nice aspect of comradeship and hardship, the documentary of the same name also shows a rather long and detailed look of the battle and it's survivors. The documentary is filled with interviews and old footage. One thing to note concerning this thread is...
  4. B

Tactics Smoke out Tanks

I think the trick is actually getting close enough to be able to smoke it out and flank it without it retreating, unless of course you get the grenade to stick to the tank like Sichartshofen pointed out.
  5. B

RO wierdness past couple of nights?

Yeah, I was on the same server as you earlier tonight Monstar and I was seeing the exact same thing. Wasn't TOO bad but I definitely noticed a difference.
  6. B

Strange issue with the 3D scope.

Thanks. I managed to remedy it by backing up and deleting my RO.ini so I am not sure if my old one had UseStencil set to true. Either way, what an annoying little problem and thanks for your suggestion!
  7. B

Strange issue with the 3D scope.

This is what appears whenever I use the scope no matter whether or not I'm using D3D or D3D9. I am also NOT using OpenGL so no worries there. The textured scope works fine obviously, it's just getting the 3D one to work is the problem. Allow me to post my system spec below. 2 GeForce 6600GT...
  8. B

Supporting Tripwire

I love spreading the love about RO. I convinced a couple of friends to give it a try and they loved it.
  9. B

Beta Map Black Day in July - First Release

It seems that RC33 is no longer hosted at MapOrchestra yet some server's still rotate that map. All of this makes playing on those servers a little difficult. :( Edit: I did find an external link here: http://www.red.orchestra.pl/plug.php?e=maps
  10. B

Retail version

The CompUSA I work at does not carry the game, which is a shame in my opinion. On second thought, no CompUSA carries the game. If it's not on the website then it's not in distribution to any of the stores. Blast.
  11. B

Killed an IS-2 crew with a nade.

Reminds me of a story I heard once about a shell hitting some tank... I can't remember the specifics but I do remember that in the end, from the sheer concussive force of the shell, the crew was reduced to pink gelly (literally). Something to do with the vibration of the tank and what not...
  12. B

Have you pre-ordered?

As soon as I saw the announcement, I pre-ordered. Having been a long-time fan of RO since who-know's-when, I just had to. Now I am glad to be back and part of the new community. I can't wait to see what RO brings to the front. Good luck chaps!