• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Whitest Wolf

Could this weapon be of any use?

I like the idea of more makeshift weapon designs, not just for the berserker but for other classes as well. This could be like a hybrid for the gunslinger and some other class, with different caliber fire modes. Interesting.
  2. Whitest Wolf

How do you upload an avatar on this forum

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/tripwire-interactive-general/general-discussion-ae/2330805-how-do-i-change-my-profile-picture
  3. Whitest Wolf

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

Do they? Many games on Steam have a different policy for in-game items. If this isn't considered to be a regular dlc, they can list the items as "consumable" because they will actually give you certain weapons and skins for your inventory. In that case, you won't be able to refund them. What you...
  4. Whitest Wolf

Whitelisted and blacklisted perk progression servers update

Some of the servers don't look like they should be whitelisted, but they are. Things like xp farms, servers that allows 32 players at the same time, and ones that have serious gameplay changes like adding zed spawners or weapon racks for free. It feels weird that people in them get the same...
  5. Whitest Wolf

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

I was just wondering how many people here are going to get the awesome new weapon DLC. I am waiting for a new weapon for the Sharpshooter, because I feel it's the only class that lacks any variety in later waves and could use something new and fun. The new guns sure do look fun and I will likely...
  6. Whitest Wolf

Now that the forums are back up...

Hi, you do sound pretty entitled and I disagree with what you said about the game now having enough content to justify a change in monetisation plans. That is in fact the company's decision, if you want to support the game you can still do it and this won't matter to you. If you don't want to...
  7. Whitest Wolf

Squad Looking for HoE group

Hey, I'm interested in doing hoe any time. Add me https://steamcommunity.com/id/KristijanZuzija/ I have 100% achievements and 800 hours of experience Whenever there's a new update you can expect me to be online :)
  8. Whitest Wolf

Swat level 5 skill buffs

What somewhat bothers me is that the swat perk is the only one in kf2 that has any sort of spawn bonus. Like he gets extra armor on the first wave he is picked, or an extra 9mm pistol. This isn't a problem considering kf1 also had this and it didn't break the game, but in there, every perk had...
  9. Whitest Wolf

Abomination is boring af

Right now, the Patriarch seems like a punishment if you get him on that hoe map you need to finish. Not in the sense it's impossible to beat him, but he has so many attacks that can one-shot someone if they're not in the immediate vicinity of serious cover. I saw him take out half the team with...
  10. Whitest Wolf

What We Are Up To - Research, Research, Research!

Wait, so the extra guns are for the perks you're already making dlc guns for? I thought you'd add something for the other perks to enjoy, too. This way, the berserker, medic, swat and gunslinger all get a massive boost, but they're already the most popular perks from what I've seen in...
  11. Whitest Wolf

How do you upload an avatar on this forum

It's so unclear please help can't find it in the options
  12. Whitest Wolf

PC Literally nothing is on sale

So it's not just me that didn't see any discount Perhaps Tripwire should fix this, alongside adding the new monetization plan dlcs It's pretty funny that the people who do want to spend money on sales actually can't do it
  13. Whitest Wolf

PC Literally nothing is on sale

I've compared the store to the alleged sale list, but that doesn't even matter. I had the intention of buying a pack of keys, but the prices of everything are the same in the in-game store. I would attach screenshots from the store but it says my account isn't confirmed. It also says on...
  14. Whitest Wolf

Character should drop the most expensive weapon after death.

You're probably right, why add an option like this at all if it's not even going to be useful in top level play.
  15. Whitest Wolf

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

I was about to make a post about this in the ideas and suggestions but I guess it's not a new idea, +1 The store is just barely functional Whole categories are missing, like the emotes section (you can only buy emotes from the market, what missed potential)
  16. Whitest Wolf

Can we have the 2015 main menu theme back?

I actually like the menu music. It's monotone, but also not distracting. Do I remember correctly that it changes every time there's a seasonal event, though? Maybe there could be a way to choose the menu track you want instead through the game's options.
  17. Whitest Wolf

Character should drop the most expensive weapon after death.

+1, this should be a thing. However, also consider the following situation: say you're on the boss wave, and you're about to die. You know this, so you reach for the gun you want to leave. You won't be choosing your most powerful weapon if you've spent all of its ammo. You might want to leave...
  18. Whitest Wolf

Add these please. If you still love your own game...

I have to agree with Aleflippy in that an AK74 doesn't seem like it would add any variety. It would be much better to focus on weapons with more flair, like Rhinos. The M4 is likewise not needed at all. Every fps has an ak and an m4 or a knockoff version of them, and KF2 is really not an...
  19. Whitest Wolf

Big zeds on early waves

I have to say, the other day I was playing endless, and the first wave was just a whole wave of gorefasts and a husk. It was utterly insane. I barely made it out alive. It was HoE, sure, but that doesn't usually happen. It seems that the RNG plays a huge factor in choosing what you get, since I...