• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Any Confirmations on more DLC past Truth Quest?

Just curious is all, not trying to rush or be annoying. I think Tripwire has themselves a Gold Mine of a game/franchise here and more content the better <3. I love Jaws Unleashed and this was a game that really scratched that itch for me.
  2. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Diver and Attack Variety

As we are drawing near to release, I am just dumping ideas atm. I was wondering if Caged Divers and little Submersibles could be possible? Caged Divers could add a whole new way to approach enemies. Also adding a new attack to easily Destroy boats. A body bomb attack or more accurately a...
  3. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Film Maker/ In Game Video editor

Hey Tripwire, I want to say thank you for everything that you have done. I have been following this project before you guys picked it up and you filling my Jaws Unleashed void is amazing. I have a idea that sounds interesting but could be hard so bear with me here. I know photo mode is in talks...
  4. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

My Suggestions

Online Leaderboard: I know this game doesnt include multiplayer, but what if you could add a Online leaderboard to share with your friends (Through Friend list). Try to beat your friends amount of kills and show off whos the better Apex Predator. Fight a Friends Shark NPC: Maybe add the option...