• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Man eater DLC 2

IMO there should be more DLC cause this game has massive potential to go to more locations!
  2. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Any Confirmations on more DLC past Truth Quest?

Just curious is all, not trying to rush or be annoying. I think Tripwire has themselves a Gold Mine of a game/franchise here and more content the better <3. I love Jaws Unleashed and this was a game that really scratched that itch for me.
  3. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Maneater 2 - Changing animals every new entry?

Id Prefer if it were to stay Underwater... We dont have alot of games that consist of Underwater stuff. I like the ideas either way. Maybe Changing to a Different shark Species each game or make it even wackier and introduce Extinct Species of Water Animals in the game?
  4. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Dlc Ideas - and dlc to dlc progression

The Eldritch and Atlantis ones fit so well considering all of the Easter Eggs that are in the game.
  5. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

ManEater content ideas pt 2

I think Antarctica isnt a good idea since it's mostly just open water with floating icebergs. I'd like something more of a Underwater Ships Rest/Destroyed Oil Rig. But the other ones are good.
  6. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Future DLC (Water Park/SeaWorld)

It didn't need a combat system cause you were all about killing stuff with out any hesitation. The special moves that Jaws Unleashed had were mostly Optional. ManEater is more complex and requires Strategic vision, which is why it makes it sort of a new game idea. But yes I see where your going...
  7. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Diver and Attack Variety

As we are drawing near to release, I am just dumping ideas atm. I was wondering if Caged Divers and little Submersibles could be possible? Caged Divers could add a whole new way to approach enemies. Also adding a new attack to easily Destroy boats. A body bomb attack or more accurately a...
  8. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

ManEater Content Ideas

For the Mariana Trench, we need more big fish, sharks and etc. Megamouth Shark, Oar Fish, Opah, Coelacanth and Magnapinna Squid. Other than that, great suggestion.
  9. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

New Map Request in DLC

I would love to see the Yonaguni Monument in the game.
  10. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

Film Maker/ In Game Video editor

Hey Tripwire, I want to say thank you for everything that you have done. I have been following this project before you guys picked it up and you filling my Jaws Unleashed void is amazing. I have a idea that sounds interesting but could be hard so bear with me here. I know photo mode is in talks...
  11. Atarashi_Daten-Shi

My Suggestions

Online Leaderboard: I know this game doesnt include multiplayer, but what if you could add a Online leaderboard to share with your friends (Through Friend list). Try to beat your friends amount of kills and show off whos the better Apex Predator. Fight a Friends Shark NPC: Maybe add the option...