• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Brogs

Giant Spider Boss

I think that we will not see the new boss for a long time. Moreover, the spider-boss (or the king-queen of spiders) is a cool idea, of course, but I think it will be really difficult to implement it. "Climbing on walls and ceilings" once the developers said on this topic that the game engine...
  2. Brogs

New Achievements

In a recent blog post (January 18th, to be exact), you scoured us for new achievements. Now the questions: There will be more than 3 of them now, as in the same KF1? Will they be different from what they are now (Complete the map "Map Name" on Hard - Hell on Earth difficulty), (Collect all...
  3. Brogs

How about KILLING FLOOR 1 REMASTERED .

Stop, you mean by this that after KF2 there will be no continuation? Or I misunderstood something.:cry:
  4. Brogs

A few things I would like to see moving into Killing Floor 3

Yes! Bring back the merchant woman !!
  5. Brogs

Merc Report - All Aboard

Прикол даже не в том, что карта из воркшопа, а в ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ порталах и ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ и которая торчит из земли, атмосфера была бы другой (лучше) если бы не было этой хрени. Трипы зря вы добавляете в эту игру мистику ... (П) Лучше бы уже Западный Лондон перенесли з кф1 ...: Смущенный:
  6. Brogs

PC Weekly Outbreak (HELP)

There are no Weekly Outbreaks icons.
  7. Brogs

I meant that I could not fulfill the Weekly Outbreak task because I did not have this game mode if I created the match myself or I was looking for it already.
  8. Brogs

I do not have a game mode Weekly. Why?