• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Johnny Rebel

Low damage and useless weapon

Right now RO2 isn't bad like the old version, but isn't good like RS/RO2
  2. Johnny Rebel

No, i can't realize that i am in the safe side. Because if you can't rotate this claymore to put near a wall then this claymore should kill with a 360arc. This is the problem, you should put this claymore everywhere but you can't... well... you can, but isn't usefull because you should put this...
  3. Johnny Rebel

I played a lot with this game, i like this game, but how is possible that an M60 is so much weak? The Smg like ppsh and Mp40 have a low damage, like the other weapons. M60 have 7,62 × 51 mm. But M60 doesn't hurt in the stomach like the other weapons on Rising Storm 1. This is what M60 can do...
  4. Johnny Rebel

NVA Vehicles/Squad Leaders

I think that the point is one, when you put much variation of mg in general you don't improve the tattics like an Apc or a tank. You have right, but i think about the tattics.
  5. Johnny Rebel

Snipers can't play well

This map is Hill 937, but unfortunately this type of error happens in every map, for example in Apache Snow (in the point B), CuChi all the sandbag are invisible over the 150m. I understand that the Big objects in theory should be set to never go de-relevent, but in Red Orchestra 2 i could be a...
  6. Johnny Rebel

NVA Vehicles/Squad Leaders

Well, in realty Compound and resort aren't real maps and there are a lot of "irrealistic maps", unfortunally you have right, there weren't so much battles. But in realty the Us Army never had attacked Saigon, i think that some battle with tanks isn't more unrealistic that the rest of the campain.
  7. Johnny Rebel

The 255 problem

Sometimes when you choose the map or the faction there is a bug, there are 255 votes that choice for all, every time i click in the 255's choice, so the vote become 0 (256). But now the problem is very big, because this problem choose to attack our own region (and i can't vote for my own...
  8. Johnny Rebel

A Halloween mode involving UFOs.

I thing that is a bad idea, but in the Green Army man they can apply the UFO, and another weapons that use laser or plasma.
  9. Johnny Rebel

Snipers can't play well

Snipers can't play well because you see the enemy, but you don't see the obstacle, sometime is a rock, sometimes are the sandbag.
  10. Johnny Rebel

Compound a wonderful bad map

Compound is the "Apartament" of Red Orchestra 2 on Rising Storm 2. But there is a problem, the attackers can't go over A if there are a lot of players. Because: If you go in the street you can't cover you Nobody can attack the enemy from the buildings because the defenders have more units that...
  11. Johnny Rebel

Molotov and M34VP

They have the same problem, you should burn if the flame is behind the sandbag, but...
  12. Johnny Rebel

Grenade launcher and 30-bullet magazine

I usually play for the south and i would more granade launcher, but i'm not talking about m1 Garand. I'm talking about the XM148 (1964) and about the XM203 (1969). 30bullet magazine should be there in the 1967 and not only in the 1972 like the game, maybe you can give this magazine for the...