• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

The XBox XP progression bug appears to be back

Observed on multiple Twitch streams. I didn't check other platforms, judging from past form this has only ever affected Xbox. First symptoms are usually the daily objectives changing every time as you come in and out of matches or when you log out. Someone else please chime in and confirm.
  2. T

Console Field Medic - Zedative not proc'ing properly

I don't think that Zedative is working properly ever since the update was released. During zed time, kills do indeed trigger the gas explosion, and they do harm zeds but I am not certain that they do any healing at all. (Zedative is the RIGHT hand side level 25 skill for Field Medic) I have...
  3. T

Console Console servers not working

Since approximately 10am EDT today I have not been able to join any online games on Xbox and PS4/5. Searching for online games, or creating one, only ends with the message "Connection Lost - Your connection to the host has been lost". Resetting the game, or logging and out doesn't resolve the...
  4. T

Console Xbox servers are currently down

It looks like Xbox servers are currently down. I have been unable to find or create online matches since approximately 6pm CST yesterday (2021-12-31). Item server seems to be working fine, though. As far as I can tell, PS5 and PC play is unaffected.
  5. T

Console [Xbox] Game not tracking XP again

That recurring XP bug is happening again on Xbox. XP numbers do not stick at the end of the match. Daily objectives are frozen too, as in, if you manage to complete one during a game, the check mark next to that objective is reset in the next game. This happened to my game, and I verified it...