• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

PSA: Xbox Stats Are Not Saving

I haven't tried since Wednesday, but it seemed to have began after playing online and after loading into another game through map vote instead of returning to lobby to restart. Just a hunch with no evidence to support it, but might have to do with completing a daily objective in game as they...
  2. T

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

This is just a shot in the dark but what of you added an in game item trading system for a small fee. Like say you get a gun skin from a crate youre not really into but a friend is, so you use a $2 trading ticket to give it to them instead of scrapping and telling them to get it themselves. In...
  3. T

XBox Stats Progression Issue

So i managed to fix it myself by forcibly changing the Microsoft os. I joined the Xbox insider program and installed their os preview beta. Since then everything's worked fine. Still sucks I'm missing all my progress from the start but at least now i can progress
  4. T

I tried the KB method again and I'm still stuck. Think my game is just borked?
  5. T

So i booted up the game to try a quick round, still cant gain xp or dosh. Thats a shame.
  6. T

We are going to miss out on seasonal and daily objectives however we can still earn the cosmetic of the weekly completion as thats earned as an end of match reward and not compiled together as say, exp or dosh vault dosh. I can confirm that much through my own experiance with this bug.
  7. T

Console Perk and dosh level resetting after every match

This topic is now moved and being discussed in another thread https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/kf2-news-and-announcements/news-and-announcements-af/2333521-xbox-stats-progression-issue
  8. T

Yoshiro the real mvp. Thanks for working so hard to try and squash this massive bug
  9. T

You can still earn tickets, cosmetics, crates, and inventory items (including the weekly reward save for the dosh because thats rewarded in match and not compiled at menu like the dosh vault) but the progress isnt saved between lobbys so daily and seasonal are impossible to complete. I'm...
  10. T

I'm also on the latest update, updated july 1st 2019 and last update check today at 4:30pm pst. also if itll help, heres the operating system info. OS version 10.0.18362.5047 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1907.190628-1920)
  11. T

Console Daily objectives keep changing

Same here, as far as i know this bugs been recreated locally and theyre trying to fix it
  12. T

I'm not too sure about that, i usually don't leave my xbox in rest mode,i more than often restart it entirely and i still suffer the frozen levels. there's times i get home from work, turn on my xbox, boot kf2 up, then still have the issue. It got to a point i deleted my cloud save file as well...
  13. T

I'll add a video link of the issue here. Granted in the video i didnt showcase my dosh vault frozen too, but honestly I'm not as worried about that as i am the main perks. https://youtu.be/KlNVH5a8VCY
  14. T

Now going on 30 days of no help from the support ticket.
  15. T

Day 20 of my support ticket being active. I've had one response which I replied to within minutes stating redownloading my profile would fix the issue. This is still not the case, the problem persists even during offline play. I've never had a support team be this slow in answering especially...
  16. T

Unfortunately I've been subject to a serious bug for quite some time using the Xbox One version of Killing Floor 2 where i cannot gain any experiance for my perks. In match my perk levels would rise but as soon as i return to lobby my levels reset to their positions as if i never played that...