• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ClearVall

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 1 Is Here

Two main issues for me. 1. New axe-gun is aweful af. It looks horrible, non-sexy and just not satisfying to look at when not in combat. Pls change something (position of the gun maybe, dunno) if you still have time. 2. You can see through your left arm when throwing a nade with Vampire equipped...
  2. ClearVall

Female Characters

SJW detected. Go to R6: Siege for this "diversity" stuff, you gonna be happy there.
  3. ClearVall

Riot Shield sprint animation

Please. Change it to the one, when character will keep the shield up while running. Two reasons: 1. Current animation looks ugly. No, it looks UGLY. Strange "freezed in the air" pistol, slow moves, no dynamic feeling. It's just not exciting. Whenever with the shield up running will feel...
  4. ClearVall

Riot Shield

Almost everything is correct. 1. Shield must protect us even when it's not raised up - from the left side, and when you take another weapon in your hands - from behind, as it will be placed on character's back. 2. Give us ability to block. Not whil aiming, but as a separate option - maybe insted...
  5. ClearVall

Riot Shield

It. Doesn't block. Pattri. Bullets. Tripwire, wtf?.. I just hope it's because of the beta. Make it protect you. Make it deal more damage with bashing. Work on it's animations. Make it protect you and your team from Patr. machine gun! Otherwise I can't understand what are you asking 10 freaking...
  6. ClearVall

Riot Shield

A few more flaws: 1. Sometimes Glock 18 bolt catch won't appear on the pistol after the last round is shot. 2. If you aim WHILE you shoot animation is pretty clanky, video:
  7. ClearVall

Riot Shield

1. While it is raised up, it's defense is pretty odd. Sometimes you get less damage from a rioteer, sometimes - full damage. 2. Increase the damage of the bash. Not that much, but so it is usefull at least. 3. MAKE THE RUNNING ANIMATION so the shield is raised up while you are running! It is so...
  8. ClearVall

PC Keeps on randomly crashing.

So, this bugsplat. It starts to annoy me, really. It always says this:"This error is typically associated with an incomplete or corrupt game install. It's highly recommended to verify your game cache in Steam. Right-click on KF2 in Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity"...
  9. ClearVall

S.W.A.T. Riot / Ballistic Shield

So, looks like I've got a home run, eh
  10. ClearVall

An example more or less close to how this whole thing would look in KF2
  11. ClearVall

Alright, so. Isn't this amazing concept is just so obvious? :D I mean, f.e., this is my S.W.A.T. fashion. And I'm PRETTY MUCH sure I'm not the only one who want's KF to look cool and "serious" just like the first part, not some clown-circus with pajamas and golden hats around. And riot shield...
  12. ClearVall

Add these please. If you still love your own game...

I'm serious, we love KF2 so much. By it looks like devs are just tired of it, aren't you? So many suggestions've been made, and yet you add content SO rarely and so... lazy? Why? These guns were made a few years ago. They look, sound, and feel (even in video) just astonishing. KF2 SUFFERS of...
  13. ClearVall

Ability to turn off traders voices (ESPECCIALLY the Endless, Patriarch one!)

It's been suggested not once, or twice. Why won't you Tripwire listen to your fans and players requests? Just creat and additional slider, right under the "Dialogs volume" one, with the name of "Trader volume". So that dozens, hudnerds, thousands of players would finally be able not to hear...