• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

The teaser looks amazing, awesome work!. Im wondering if it will be cross-platform
  2. D

PC Inventory system is broken and a old bug.

Hello, i'd like to report two bugs. I'll start with the one that hasn't been solved yet and i reported 1 year ago. I want to update two objective maps i have at working but i cant since this bug still around and iti will be pointless to update if it is still broken. [Objective mode] Custom map...
  3. D

Killing Floor 2 Mapping Contest Winners Announced!

Thanks a lot for this opportunity! it means a lot for me and for the modding community.
  4. D

Final Map KF-FrightYard_Objective

Thanks Frostbite*, M@GISTER and Rockmax for their original work, it can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1540163012 This map uses official Objective Mode from TWI so it is possible to win XP playing. This map is compatible only with Objective Mode...
  5. D

PC [Objective mode] Spawn replacements break spawns

Category: level design / code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Spawns broke if you set "Objective mode -> Spawn replacements -> [0] -> Spawn Entry -> [0] = "AT_Clot" || New class -> [0] = "None"", in other words, replace Clots by nothing. Description: I accidentally put "New class" on "None"...
  6. D

Level Design Recommended Improvements to Objective Systems

Pressure Plate objective is already possible using Hold zone objective i've managed to do it that way. But the bloat objective cannot be done without making the map unranked. So, "end objective" Kismet Node would be a great addition to the game. Another thing i want to mention is that it would...
  7. D

Ability to turn off traders voices (ESPECCIALLY the Endless, Patriarch one!)

This would be useful to use on certain maps with custom objectives, for example: FrightYard. I get the trader voice over Halliday's voice and its a mess.
  8. D

PC [Objective mode] Custom map with Objective Mode GameType not working

Do you mean if I use "ToggleSpawning" I'll be able to test the map inside SDK?. Didn't know, thanks!
  9. D

I found a way out to test the map. Use on the console "open yourmap?Game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Objective". I suppose you already know but it i'll write it anyway :D
  10. D

I figured out that even if you create a blank map and craete basic things (floor, spawn point, spawn volume) it does not work. Even if the GameType is set to Objective on default, supported and PIE game type.
  11. D

Category: level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: My map does not appear when i switch to "Objective Mode" gamemode. Description: I created a map that uses Objective Mode gamemode by default and is the only game type supported. When i try to play directly on KF2 it does not appear on...