• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Game freeze when I click on Multiplayer

When I click on Multiplayer to find a server and play the game, it freeze. I did not have this problem before the update. This problem started just after the update. I have tried verifying integrity of game cache, still this did not help. I want my money back if your updates causes something...
  2. D

Respawning is not realism

There is no reward for staying alive. Only that everything is more hard. There is nothing to make you want to stay alive, everybody are like suicide bombers and martyres, and considering both the soviets and the nazis were very much atheistic, there would be absolutely no reason for volunteer...
  3. D

Max 1 handgrenade

There is far too much hand grenade spamming. And considering people reappear in game after being shot, it makes no sense giving you so many hand grenades. It leads to spamming of the grenades and this makes the game very unrealistic. 2 grenades may be OK if you only have 1 life, but in this...
  4. D

I cant start RO

After the update, I cant even start RO at all. It just doesnt start, no messages, no errors what do I do?
  5. D

Denmark the first country to instate Internet Tax

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Politik/2006/06/06/06103703.htm http://www.computerworld.dk/art/34204?a=fp&i=1 No english sources.
  6. D

Internet Censorship In Denmark

Just few hours after the Internet Tax was instated in Denmark, danish companies are now going to instate internet censorship. They want to ban all web sites that are mistaken for warez, mp3 and so on. A russian web site is selling mp3 music, but the danish artists recieve nothing. Now they...
  7. D

Facts about Denmark: The tax is at 40 % for low income. 50 % for middle income. 60 % for high income. The Sales Tax VAT is at 25 %. The car tax is 25 % of the cars price and 180 %. Besides of this, there will be a new Internet Tax at $388.7 a year. And then we have Compulsory Military...
  8. D

All they will offer in return is - a new childrens channel! I am going to pay $388.7 a year just because the danish families want a new childrens channel. That is what the money are going to be used for.
  9. D

Today the Ministry of Culture in Denmark announced that the government has decided to instate a new Internet Tax. There were a proposal a month ago, but now it is being the reality - and even more expensive than it looked like. The license will be $388.7 a year for owning a computer with an...
  10. D

Level Design Rain

I want to make local fog.
  11. D

Level Design Rain

There is some rain, but I want more rain. How do I make more rain? Is it possible? Can I make fog?
  12. D

We Need More Players

No, I hate when I have to download the full game, to only get some time to play it. I dont want to wait so many hours to get the game. Then I would rather get a game that is not so big that can be downloaded without too long time. Make a real demo with Konigsplatz and Arad. Then make it...
  13. D

We Need More Players

There are too few players. Please make a demo, so we get more players to buy the game! The servers are empty. Please, do something!
  14. D

WW1 SP mod

SP is like a story. It is not ment to be played over and over again. Like a book isnt ment to be read again. I bought Call of Duty because of its story. It is an interactive book. This is what it should be. SP is a story. Not a game. SP should not be practise like in Red Orchestra. SP should...
  15. D

Why?

Why am I always the winner in a game when I have finished it? Why dont it ever end out with me being shot? Why are my teams always behind me, and not in the same line of me? Why do none of my team mates die? Why can I take 500 bullets in my stomach before I die? Why is war always presented...
  16. D

Why SP is neccessary

It should actually be one large withdrawal. And the game should end with you being shot.
  17. D

Why SP is neccessary

People say that they are not interested in SP in games, just MP. I dont understand them. I have it the opposite way. The problem with MP in ANY game, is that it makes anarchy. Especially in war. War is not anarchy. War is about to obey orders. You cant expect anybody to obey orders in MP...
  18. D

How to make a helmet

I cant place my new helmet on anybody, because I dont have the skeleton, so I dont know what bones to attach it to. How do I do?
  19. D

WW1 SP mod

Because MP makes it anarchy. When you play MP, everybody just do what they individually finds right. This means that, you cannot reproduce WW1 by MP. In WW1 everybody stood in their trenches until they got commands. And then everybody at the same time moved up. You cant make that in MP...
  20. D

Looking for laptop

Should I?