• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design is there anyone who suffered my case?

Well, It's really unexpected and unwanted blocks. No volume or BSP is set on there in every viewport but its there keep blocking me when I have test play. But no matter, All thanks to you again, Deleting all brush volume as you mentioned made my map clean and refreshing :D I'll just accept it...
  2. Querti Riverjoy

Wow, you really solved my problem like nothing has happened. I was hitting my head for 2 weeks to find solution and yet never got even closer. It keeps me imaging you like ancient designer. :0 Mind if I ask further things? Troubling collision always popped after combining meshes and it gets...
  3. Querti Riverjoy

During the combining mesh part, I used brush tool to make mesh collision. It seemed fine until I found my every attack got blocked by something in test play. I hardly found out that BSP box(white-blue checked box) covered my whole map. I tried to subtract blocking BSP several times but when I...
  4. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design No shadowmap generated? what is this?

great thanks to you again! think I can solve this through combining mesh.
  5. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design No shadowmap generated? what is this?

It wasn't popping up from first light build, but someday I tried light build again and result showed me below errors(image). I never heard a word 'shadowmap' until now, it gives me no idea what to do. all I can find out is it was all weapons that message were kept pointing on. scar, aa12, p90...
  6. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design got into another problem, i bag for help

right, 2 of them has solved. 1and 2. testing your own pathnode is simple. - you need to make spawnvolume first. - do test play, open console, type 'enablecheat' because most of console command isn't authorized during usual play. - after enabling cheat, type 'testspawnvolume Number(how many you...
  7. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design got into another problem, i bag for help

hello! I been doing fine for comparatively long time but some problems lead me here tremble like chiwawa straight to point, these are my problems 1. I'm now crawling on pathnode part. I made the nodes and tried test play, but summoned zed won't track me but just standing like lazy. It didn't...
  8. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design asking for idea about lensflare

OH it's enabled now again!! XD thank you and thank you!
  9. Querti Riverjoy

:D thank you so much. I better try your advice. Oh and.. mind if I ask one more thing? I think I accidentallly pressed something wrong and I can't select window-materialized meshes which most of them are walls and ceilings Would you please tell me the key to turn it back?
  10. Querti Riverjoy

Hello! I got into new problem and came here to ask help. Is there a way to size up lensflare component? I want to cast luminous light that shines from far distance so players could see it by chance while they use trade pod. But emitter fades after passing specific distance(less than 320*16...
  11. Querti Riverjoy

Level Design little help on lighting problem please?

Thanks for reply! So you are saying final build all will automatically fix light issue that light is flashing through floors and ceilings right? ok i'll just leave it then. I'm thinking of reducing radius as a last option. if problem still goes on, I reduce it. Thanks again. It really helped. :)
  12. Querti Riverjoy

that is exact way how i failed to upload image :( theres no 'unavailable' popping message but when i upload it, just white frame and X marked square comes out. and of course i used imgur. i just paste a link here. why didn't i think of that last time XD https://imgur.com/Ib07wnY i put a red...
  13. Querti Riverjoy

hi guys. fresh noob here. i'm making a map for a first time and i got into lighting problem that i can't solve it alone. there are 2 floors, 1st floor is almost dark because theres no specific light but only dark indoorskylight brightness. i set a spotlight on ceilings of 2nd floor 2nd floor...