• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BeepBibbidy

Console Badass Santa's and DAR's Quotes are Still Broken

So right away, i'm aware this post may be "petty" and is most definitely not on Tripwires to-do list, but i figured, its still a bug and it isn't hard to fix, so i've posted this here anyway. i've done a couple of these before mainly for DAR's quotes, and TW was kind enough to listen and fix...
  2. BeepBibbidy

Console Abomination Keeps getting Insta-killed after Rag-dolling

I've been having this issue for quite awhile, and this bug occurs quite frequently, this bug has been occurring since the abomination Nerf, that Nerf being that whenever you destroy one of the abominations Armour pieces he rag-dolls, or falls over. Once the abomination rag-dolls he glitches out...
  3. BeepBibbidy

Chickenator Outfit Bundle for DAR?

Pretty straight forward suggestion, a Chickenator outfit for DAR...Yes we already have the Commando Chicken outfit bundle, but i feel that the Chickenator has his own separate thunder when it comes to KF1 characters. Now i say DAR of all characters should get the bundle, reasoning behind that...
  4. BeepBibbidy

Make EDAR's Strictly a Matriarch Boss Fight only Addition

So when i say "A Matriarch boss fight only addition" i basically mean, you could remove the EDAR's from the base game...meaning that they no longer spawn during the waves, and make them so that they can only spawn during the Matriarch boss fight, and not during waves. Same as the Abomination...
  5. BeepBibbidy

New Playable Female Character- Sorrow - W/ Character artworks/Bio

This has taken me about a month and a lot of effort to sorta map out and design, but what I have here is an idea/draft for a new female character called, “Sorrow”, she’d be the 18th character and 4th female character if she was to be added to the game. Just quickly, this post will be split up...
  6. BeepBibbidy

Let players unlock DARS Classic Armour again.

I've tried to keep this is pretty straight forward, but, first off, I've seen that there have been many complaints about the fact that...if you didn't play kf2's infinite onslaught update, reach wave 5-25 and unlock Dars classic armour bundle, you didn't get Dars classic armour and therefore...
  7. BeepBibbidy

Console Cosmetics and Player models are taking an absurdly long time to load...

So this issue has been happening since the release of the back and kicking brass update, not entirely sure if this is on pc, but currently this is happening on ps4, pretty much when entering into the character customisation section ingame or main menu, cosmetics take ages to load... such as...
  8. BeepBibbidy

PC Characters not Playing Death Quotes after Dying +

To sum it up, each character has their "Death sounds" or "Death quotes", And after a player dies their character will play their unique "Death quote" and or "Death sound". Yet they don't play these quotes in Public match's and or any game in online matchmaking, whether your playing alone or not...
  9. BeepBibbidy

PC Missing Character Features In Online - Solo Offline

So recently I've come across something that has been in the game for a bit, I'm fairly positive it's across all platforms and also fairly sure these aren't "intentional additions". So the characters have quotes for "Dying" "Running" "Jumping" and "ADS"ing, all these quotes work fine in solo...
  10. BeepBibbidy

Add InGame Quote Prompt called ‘BEHIND YOU’

I've been thinking up sum ideas for an ingame quote prompt that's different to the ones we already have, because when you think about it, we have: Responses: Affirmative, Thanks and Negative Requests: Healing, Dosh and help Move to: Trader and Follow me Extras: Emote and Taunt Where...
  11. BeepBibbidy

Add Characters Defend The Area quotes for Objective Mode? +Each character

For objective mode's "Hold the zone", is there any chance of adding the characters "Area quotes" into the mix? I have put in sum hefty effort by looking through every character quote for Getting to the area, Holding the area and Securing the area for reference, listed below. But whether there...
  12. BeepBibbidy

PC @Yoshiro, Reply to Dar’s audio issues.

@Yoshiro, I actually posted a bug report on this topic a while back and I'll leave the URL below, it goes into much more depth on his "siren" and "ammo" quotes. https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-ps4/the-bug-report-aa/2331294-d-a-r-2-0-broken-quotes But...
  13. BeepBibbidy

Ingame character quote prompts, SORRY, NICE JOB, LAUGH +The quotes for the characters

I have put in some hefty effort and looked through every character quote and time stamped quotes that can fit into these "quote prompts". Ive been playing kf2 for years and personally I have come across many situations where I would of like to say these sort of things in game instead of just...
  14. BeepBibbidy

Implement new character faces, facial hair,etc+ images

Personally I think there is a wide variety of cosmetic accessories to choose from in the game already, as well as a decent variety of characters. But it would be nice if there were more "character designs" such as facial hair for male characters or possibly different hair styles like Rae...
  15. BeepBibbidy

Console Broken Patriarch/Hans quotes+EDAR Tweaks?

So pretty much from what I've seen I'm not sure whether this is intentional or unintentional but I just thought I'd point it out and try to keep it simple, but this post is a bit of a mouthful, so sorry about that. Ok, so, every character in kf2 has quotes for when they spot Hans Volter, but...
  16. BeepBibbidy

Console D.A.R 2.0 Broken quotes

So basically, the problem with Dar's quotes is a couple of things, his Siren quotes. And his Ammo checks, And I've tried to keep it short and set it out as best I can to make it clearer. So when Dar sees a siren he plays his "spotted Hans Volter" quotes Such as: "Hello, big boy" "Big, Ugly and...
  17. BeepBibbidy

Ideas for New in game character quote prompts? INSULT PLAYERS etc

We currently have: TAUNT ZEDS REQUEST HELP REQUEST DOSH REQUEST HEALING THANK YOU FOLLOW ME GET TO THE TRADER AFFIRMATIVE NEGATIVE Some more quote prompts ideas such as: SORRY INSULT PLAYERS GET TO THE AREA HOLD THE AREA Anymore? Twipwire plz
  18. BeepBibbidy

PC (Broken Audio) D.A.R 2.0 not calling out sirens or doing ammo checks.

Characters are the foundation of killing floor, the British chaps flailing Dosh around and yelling abusive slur is something, But... One beloved character, D.A.R 2.0 has some misplaced audio issues, whether you've realised these errors yourself or not they aren't game breaking just out of...