• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BombasticMime

Cosmetics more in line with characters and perks

Great idea. Right now, you can outfit maybe one or at most two items that are relevant to your class, but nothing that would really give your character a definite identity. i would buy a bundle if the price was right.
  2. BombasticMime

New Medal or Badge

How about some medal of recognition for those of us that have leveled 5 in all our perk classes? Just some bling to show everyone that you are a master zed hunter and can be relied upon when TSHTF.
  3. BombasticMime

Co-op 4 Players Campain mode

I think this is a great idea and it would work if implemented in the same way as L4D. Each map had its own story and if i recall correctly, took about 4 to 6 hours less than your suggestion.
  4. BombasticMime

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

What game changes would justify a third iteration of KF? I would suggest changing how the game is played. How about making it a story mode coop style like L4D series wherein Zed Hunters must fight their way to a number of save havens to accomplish some particular theme or objective in it's...
  5. BombasticMime

PC Can't see other player avatar pics in player lists

I Can't see other player avatar pics in player lists. Any ideas why and how to fix?
  6. BombasticMime

Abomination is boring af

No wait, .... i got the solution! How about making the Abomination deal with the players the same way he deals with the hapless Zeds? That's right [shudder], he eats you. You pass through his digestive tract and then come out of his ghastly buttocks like a human turd , physically wounded and...
  7. BombasticMime

Can we have the 2015 main menu theme back?

I too have a fondness and priority for legacy aspects of my favorite games. I support the OP desire for the the original music. However, i also like to venture forth into new things. I don't know why Tripwire is lagging behind on this, but the most popular soundtrack genre nowadays in horror...
  8. BombasticMime

Abomination is boring af

I agree, humor would be a nice touch to the boss class. He is an evil clown/elf after all, right?
  9. BombasticMime

Abomination is boring af

How about getting his morbidly obese carcass airborne and have him terrorize people by flying around and strafing everyone with his putrescent attacks? Maybe also give him dive bomb haymaker by landing on some poor soul like a ton of ****.
  10. BombasticMime

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

There is another reason to shoot the headless bloat besides getting dosh for the kill. You can also poach the kill to pad your leader board score. I routinely one shot headless bloats with my M32 nade launcher to do this. I have even done it with a pistol, with more shots of course.
  11. BombasticMime

How do I change my profile picture

How do you add a permanent slogan at the bottom of your page?
  12. BombasticMime

New event idea

yep, after the pitch fork and torches with all the nom nom nom ... there might not be much left for the paramedics.
  13. BombasticMime

New event idea

note to self: use more happy face emojis in future. I would apologize, but you see it undermines my authority with the other zed hunters. They see it as weakness.
  14. BombasticMime

New event idea

Hmmmm .... i thought i was responding in kind.
  15. BombasticMime

New event idea

Wow, all that Senior Member status cred blown in one post. What a shame. You had such a bright future in Zed hunter blogging. And somehow i get the impression that this is how you carry on in real life.
  16. BombasticMime

New event idea

Thanks for your opinion... But isn't there anyone beside the same old vanilla, cosmetic variations of the zeds that you would like the zeds to resemble as a result of some mad Horzine genetic experiment? No icons from past or present that you would find it humorous to satisfy your gaming...
  17. BombasticMime

New event idea

I have an idea for new event that could occur at a time between current holiday/season periods. How about having zeds resemble celebrities, historical figures or better yet, the developers & of KF2? This is plausible since Horzine could have cloned anyone as long as they could have obtained...
  18. BombasticMime

The vault dosh sitting in my vault, what's the purpose?

I don't know about you guys, but i'm going to buy up all the Horzine stock. When this apocalypse thing is over, ill be the next Kevin Clamley -- only smarter, richer and (thanks to a smarter use of genetics) the most handsome man on the planet.
  19. BombasticMime

Field Medic: Extra Dosh per Heal as a passive

As a true healing medic, i welcome the ability to get my best healing weapons as soon as possible. It definitely would make me a better medic. But since this wouldn't deter battle medics from ignoring their healing duties, perhaps this wouldn't be best solution. I have another idea. If you...
  20. BombasticMime

Killing Floor open world

You guys are right, L4D isn't open world; but i mentioned it because their campaign mode is probably the best way to do objectives in coop. KF converted to a campaign would have players role playing a story through several KF maps transitioned by safe houses. That seems by like an open world...