• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

PC Profile not loading

Hello, When launching the game, which takes age to load (about 3 minutes on SSD), I have no quests and all my perks are level 0. My inventory is empty and when opening the vault, I receive (and have in total) exactly 500,000 I'm playing with a friend who has the same problem. The quests are...
  2. C

PC Daily quests reset

Category: Code Reproducibility: Almost found a way to reproduce it 100% Summary: When playing in squad, members of the squad may have their quests reset Description: We (The friends I play with and I) discovered this bug few months ago but since I couldn't reproduce it, I wouldn't report it...
  3. C

PC Failed to reach the Item Server

I had inventory issues today. I finished some seasonal quests and earned 4 chests with dosh. I wanted to open thoses, but my inventory was empty, with a message : There was no filter applied, I checked this. I played few games (Note that in lobby I could stuff my characters), earn more dosh and...
  4. C

Public API or data export

Hello, I wanted to know what would be the fastest way for a friend and me to level up. At the end of a game, I could have write on some paper the time of the game and the exp earn, along with the difficulty level and calculate the average of Exp per second per difficulty level. But because...