• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

When are we getting new tanks?

I enjoyed the original RO's tank play and bought RO2 for improved tank play. This has been a real disappointment for me.
  2. J

Gameplay/training

Hello folks. I'm not much of a simmer, but enjoyed the original RO offline tank maps. I had problems finishing some of the training modes in RO2, which seemed to be bugged, or I was just doing something wrong. Anyway I would just like some mindless fun using tanks offline. How are things...
  3. J

Tank Maps

I usually only played RO offline for a little Tank vs Tank action. Are there, or are there any Tank maps planned similiar to what we had in the original RO.
  4. J

Tanks off-line?

Ignorant anwser.
  5. J

Tanks off-line?

I didn't play RO that much but would enjoy using tanks off-line. Off-line in the original series you could choose any weapon, but I don't see that option in this series, unless I'm missing something. Is it possible or will it be possible to assign yourself to tanks off-line in the future?
  6. J

Has anyone tried the singleplayer campaign

I can't get past the stand alone machinegun, I blow up the trucks, back out, and head for the glowing box, but I have no idea what they want next.
  7. J

Can't advance in Single Player

In the training mission I get as far as the stand alone machinegun, take the trucks out, back out and advance to the glowing box, but not sure what to do next.
  8. J

Manual or Control list

What is the location of the Manual and is there a list of the Control inputs?
  9. J

Bots off line

The "Get out" command works but they turn around and jump back in. I've resorted to shooting the game wreckers. :mad: Any other way to keep the bastiches out other than shooting them. Should be able to lock the hatch some way, ;) , you can't have just anybody jumping into your tank.
  10. J

Bots off line

Thanks M8...
  11. J

Bots off line

Is there any way to stop the Bots from entering your tank while practicing off-line. I enjoy playing this game off-line once and awhile but those bots are driving me crazy. :mad: