• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Killing floor incursion campaign(solo & co-op)

Just seen a new YouTube video 2 days ago off a official launch of killing floor 2 with killing floor incursion, which I assume it's the vr mode for PS4 , states in the video along with gameplay, SAYS "narrative story" "driven campaign" solo and co-op play, so the question is are we on Xbox​...
  2. P

Map creator for console ?

I got this game as it looked so good and fun, still is but I can't make maps like people can on pc , will there ever be a map creator for killing floor 2 to have fun with ? and try and win a cash prize. Or hopefully the next killing floor will have map creator for console ?
  3. P

Zeds skin select vote

I love playing Santa's workshop and killing the snow men and elf's and gingerbread men, I know the zeds also have more skins along with scarry clowns, in one map, I would love to be able to zed skin vote, at the same time voting or selection off a new map, I would even pay for other zed skins...
  4. P

Protect the area 3v3

For a new mode , if even possible, to add a bit off flare to the game, before BACK 4 BLOOD comes out with all there hush hush modes,imagine overgrowth in halo 5 playing strongholds, so what I propose is that it would be so much fun if there was two teams off 3 or 4 against eachother, were you...