• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PrayPrey

Killing Floor 2 Deep Blue Z Beta 1 is Live!

Thank you so much for the "Toggle the Friendly HUD using a Keybind" :) *edit: THANKS AGAIN!! Didn't expect it to drop "icons" for teammates in other areas, but close enough!
  2. PrayPrey

PC Mouse Sensitivity problems in Fall 2022 Beta

The "Mouse Sensitivity" changes are not working correctly. Occasionally, if I'm moving too fast (Logitech G602 mouse @ 1500 DPI, 500Hz polling rate), the system seems to reset my player's POV orientation. What I mean, is if I'm moving too fast, my POV resets to 0°:0° -- as in, I spin to...
  3. PrayPrey

PC Player's healthbars go way below their heads over the distance

I posted about this repeatedly, to no avail. I finally gave up... disappointed.
  4. PrayPrey

PC Lingering Ringing after Zeds Grabs Players in Post-Boss Fight

When the next Map starts, go to Options/Audio, and drag 'Master Volume' all the way to the left (ZERO SOUND), then back to where you can hear sounds. If your system works like mine, the "ringing" will stop, and you can game on, without the re-start. Enjoy!
  5. PrayPrey

PC Biolapse bug if Hans is Boss -- he'll never spawn if you stand here **UPDATE**

**UPDATE** Perusing the forum tonight, came across this post: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/some-mini-bugs.2338444/ There's a video under "2) Boss Spawning Delay Bug" that shows a player standing there. BOSS is Matriarch. At 1:03 of the video, troll actually asks...
  6. PrayPrey

PC Zeds spawn on Spectators

Category: Code Summary: Zeds Spawn for Spectators Description: I like to Spectate. When I Spectate, go into Free Camera Mode, and fly around any given map, it will trigger Zeds spawning near my camera location. All the players might be half-way or farther across the map, but Zeds will spawn as...
  7. PrayPrey

PC ToggleScreenshotMode -- Look Ma, No Hands!

Category: Code, Console Reproducibility: Always Summary: ToggleScreenshotMode ON in Console makes Hands (and HUD) disappear, but then Hands do not reappear after ToggleScreenshotMode OFF, until certain conditions occur (death or Boss Wave or new map) -- and yes, I know it doesn't need/use the...
  8. PrayPrey

PC LOST DO$H BUG on KF-Desolation

Category: DOSH thrown into a container becomes inaccessible Reproducibility: Always Summary: KF-Desolation needs an invisible wall Description: Threw some DO$H to teammate, missed teammate, money became inaccessible. See attached pic (I recreated the bug, no teammates in this solo Chris-mode...
  9. PrayPrey

PC Kick Vote / Trader Skip - BUG!

Category: Code Reproducibility: Unknown, because it's hard to get volunteers who want to be kicked. TWI can figure this out internally. Summary: Kicks and Skips interact with each other. Shared Code/Variables? Description: Tonight, somebody (not me) started a Kick Vote on an annoying player...
  10. PrayPrey

Give players full control for creativity with Characters

If they overlap, let it happen. Players that want to look cool/different will SEE overlap problems when they combine cosmetics, and will avoid it. On the off-chance players don't care, then they will look stupid to other players who GAF. I actively ignore Plain Fosters, except in Lobby where...
  11. PrayPrey

Tripwire - can we get tripwire mines?

Laser tripwire mines, for placing traps? The detonator mines are one thing, but leaving something that self-activates would be quite fun!
  12. PrayPrey

incompatible cosmetics cheat

It's not a cheat, it's a work-around. Nobody important cares if you use it.
  13. PrayPrey

PC Carillon Harriet map, terrible lag and stutter when fighthing from garage.

Heh... everything runs smoothly on my i3-3240, 16 GB RAM, and GTX 950 w/ current Win10. KF2 is not very demanding for my potato, so your Ferrari should run it superbly. Try "Quick CPU" from Coder Bag. It's freeware, and will jack-up your CPU & RAM speeds. It can also slow things down, to...
  14. PrayPrey

Can we PLEASE, for the love of Mrs. Foster, get a keybind to toggle Friendly HUD HP/Armor ON/OFF

^Read Title^ PLEASE add a keybind toggle for the "Friendly HUD" HP/Armor bars: Press the button, they go away -- press the button again, they come back. Rinse, repeat. The HUD is right in line-of-sight for headshots, which is simply poor design. Would the military design it that way? Would...
  15. PrayPrey

PC Spiders in the floor!

... was it the Halloween update of 2020 that made Zeds capable of spawning anywhere? Am I correct that the trick was expanding the spawn areas to be map-wide, and slightly beneath all floors? Well, occasionally I see Zeds rising out of the floors, which is always fun! On Moonbase, some...
  16. PrayPrey

PC Medic Pistol 'beeps' at teammates needing HP, through walls

I reported this before, but it continues to be a problem. I've seen it on Moonbase, and now on Airship. I'm alone in one area, teammate(s) are elsewhere. Teammate gets a health drop, and my Medic Pistol will chirp any time they cross its target. This happens across large portions of the map...
  17. PrayPrey

PC Medic Dart makes lock-on chirp through walls on Moonbase

Sorry for the delay. Definitely happens in the 'Research' room. I was getting a dart lock-on squeak for my injured buddy over in 'Green Area'.
  18. PrayPrey

PC Silent Zeds and Bosses [Videos]

Correct. The only one I keep is INPUT, and I even clear that a couple of times annually. I use ESDF and an 11-button mouse, so my controls are quite customized.
  19. PrayPrey

PC Annoying "grabbed whine" keeps playing forever unless game is restarted completely.

I have a FIX for this! If the whining noise continues after a map change, I go into Settings, Audio, and turn Master Sound all the way down to NOTHING, then turn back up to MAX. Works every time.