• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GearShift

Server "Other Platform Player" on Custom Content Servers

I am seeing a high number of "Other Platform Players" on my servers that are hosting modded content, when there is in fact no one playing on it.
  2. GearShift

Request - Allow Custom Materials in UPK files

Hello Tripwire. I'm once again putting forth the request to be allowed to bake the shader cache into upk files, just as maps are currently allowed to do. At the moment, modders are currently unable to use any custom materials outside of maps, which greatly limits the scope of what can be done...
  3. GearShift

New Gun Pack Coming to KF2 Soon

The Halo Packs M41 with a Fully Custom Animation Set.
  4. GearShift

Cannot use custom Lens Materials

The issue with being unable to use custom materials issue also seems to prevent use of a custom "lens' material for scopes. I suspect it's similar to the issues encountered when trying to create displays similar to the healer or welder screens, in that there's an issue with the specific...
  5. GearShift

Custom Weapon Firing Mode Icons Broken

Attempting to use a custom icon for a firing mode doesn't work. Targeting the custom Texture will cause the weapon firing icon to be blank. Creating a copy of one of the firing icons already in game and targeting the copy also doesn't work, whether or not the custom image is imported over it or...
  6. GearShift

Animation Rigs and Documentation Request

Could we get the official animation rigs for first person and third person weapons and characters, as well as some documentation on it similar to how the documentation for Audio Modding was given?
  7. GearShift

PC (v1078) M_Wep_1stP_Masked_Master_PM Material Does not work after workshop upload

Category: Other Reproducibility: Always Summary: When using the M_Wep_1stP_Masked_Master_PM Material for a custom weapon, the weapon mesh appears with no textures after workshop upload Description: When using the M_Wep_1stP_Masked_Master_PM Material for a custom weapon, the weapon mesh appears...