• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ElJefe

Why is 2x XP still on?

Do the devs have any intention of turning it off?
  2. ElJefe

Suggestion: give the GOM dac cong camo to more camouflaged NVA items.

Title. It seems odd that only tunics can equip this camo. Would love to have some matching headgear, and would especially love to wear the Smock/shorts with the camo as it looks more aesthetically pleasing and makes more historical sense. Pls devs I beg u.
  3. ElJefe

Jungle Raid Map

Jungle Raid won 1st place in the mapping contest second round. That was over a year ago now. Many members of the community and myself agree it is one of if not the finest custom maps ever made for rs2. Why is it not included as official? Are there plans to include it in the future? I love...
  4. ElJefe

Let PAVN Keep PPSH for Variety.

I have always been a believer in more choice. I think removing the PPSH from the PAVN entirely is a bad idea. I would rather choose between a PPSH and it's unique drum mags than be forced to use one variant of K50. I would really miss my ppsh on sapper. Why not have both? Also K50 as an option...
  5. ElJefe

Please Revert Sniper Scopes.

Since the update, all sniper rifle scopes take up the majority of your screen when you aim through them. It feels way too much like something out of COD or Battlefield and it really just doesn't fit well with the rest of the game by comparison. Please, just put them back to how they were. There...
  6. ElJefe

SSH39 Helmet for the PAVN

I think the PAVN faction should also get access to the SSH39 helmet (the helmet already available to the NLF faction.) It really completes the sapper look as they were frequently worn by North Vietnamese Special Forces. This is a simple addition using assets already in the game.
  7. ElJefe

Final QOL Cosmetic Improvements

I have two final requests for what I assume will be the final rs2 update (assuming the M113 will come in a seprate update post 1.3) First off, I believe the ARVN are the only faction that require a few new faces. Both northern factions, both US factions and the ANZAC all feel like there is...
  8. ElJefe

Question about 1.1 update patch notes.

Recently I recently remembered a strange anomaly with the patch notes of update 1.1. One one of the patch-notes reads "Adjusted the PAVN Camouflage to more closely match historical reference, and added a green camo variant material to all PAVN Camouflage Pattern gear." it seems only the...
  9. ElJefe

1.3 CTB Update Feedback.

Here are my thoughts on the latest CTB branch. First off, I believe giving the M16 too the other two Southern factions is a very negative thing, both historically and gameplay wise. It removes the uniqueness of both southern factions. Especially for ARVN, since they are the less equipped...