• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TRUM9

Aussie exploit with canbara bomber. Bomb every 1:30 seconds.

Please fix this exploit. Aussies on dongha (and some other maps as well) can call in a bombing run every 1:30 seconds. After calling in the bombing run, the exploit is to cancel the fire mission a few moments after calling it in. The bombs will still fly and you will get it back in 1:30 seconds...
  2. TRUM9

Tactics How the best commander commands

I am God Emperor Trump. If you play on the 508, 29th, or Chicago servers, you know me as that vc ambush commander. I have been called an "ambushing commander." If you are a rusher, VC commanding is right for you. Sometimes people say, "hey why is our commander the only one on site?" Then I hear...
  3. TRUM9

Commander Bug

When a commander is using a radioman for say artillery and the radioman dies, a bug happens. No artillery can be called in ever again. It will say grid reference every time you try. In game the fix is to run into enemy combat territory (where you cant fire etc) and to die (suicide or enemy...
  4. TRUM9

Bots

I would really like bots to balance teamS. Say when there are 34 players on one team, the team with 30 should get 4 bots. These bots can be really basic and derpy that don't cost tickets when they spawn or die (seeing as they would go away when teams even or players join). Or even a 28 vs 29...