• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Server Server changed gametype

Hi I run survival server. Yesterday I saw that server changed game type for Endless + map for Elysium. After some time some guys got a game there and after that server changed gametype back to survival. Any ideas why? Bug, feature? Takeover is ofc disabled. Tried read some logs, but I have...
  2. R

Server Dedicated server on CentOS7 after last update

Hello, After last update dedicated server has stopped worked in my CentOS 7 machine. The problem is with libstdc++.so.6 libaries: ./Binaries/Win64/KFGameSteamServer.bin.x86_64: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./Binaries/Win64/KFGameSteamServer.bin.x86_64)...
  3. R

Server Server can't bind a port after restart

Hello guys! After last update (never had that problem before) i have some issue with my kf servers. I can normally set up a server if it is first time after reboot - if not i got errors about binding ports (query and webadmin). Any of you had similar problem? I am using Linux (CentOS7)...
  4. R

Server Increased difficulty

Hi guys, I have been wondering if i can do something on server side to increase difficulty? For example, if X players on server, the difficulty (like zeds count) is X+1? I want to keep server ranked.